Spyder Garage

Default 2013 RT Limited with trailer for sale

Selling this machine because I have a two-wheeler also, and the Spyder is not being used enough to justify keeping it. When I got the two-wheeler, the Spyder became my wife's machine. I was hoping that she would "get the bug", and enjoy riding a motorcycle as much as I do. It didn't take. I am the original owner, and have taken very good care of this bike. A back rest for the driver has been added since this photo was taken, and a travel cover is also included. The color-matched trailer and hitch was purchased with the Spyder, and they are being sold together for $16,500. All three tires are brand new, and the bike has just been serviced. Odometer is at 24,500 miles.

Dave Reed
    Midland, MI

davidreed01@centurytel.net
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

That is a very nice looking setup.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer