Spyder Garage

Default Larger Windshield on a 2009 RS SM5

Mine is the original factory short profile windshield. I would like to move up to the taller streamlined or the full windshield with the hand protections or both.

I'm completely new to Can Am Spyder accessories and where to get them at the best savings as possible. I have looked through the "Store" on the Forum here and there are a lot of items available. Just curious how many sources might be available and what prices one will expect to have to pay. Thanks for any and all suggestions...MD in SC
    "Never choose Luck when Knowledge is your best option"

2009 RS SM5 Spyder
    Red & Black
    2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD - Tow Vehicle

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by My 990 View Post
    Mine is the original factory short profile windshield. I would like to move up to the taller streamlined or the full windshield with the hand protections or both.

I'm completely new to Can Am Spyder accessories and where to get them at the best savings as possible. I have looked through the "Store" on the Forum here and there are a lot of items available. Just curious how many sources might be available and what prices one will expect to have to pay. Thanks for any and all suggestions...MD in SC
    One of the best windshield for the GS/RS is the Madstad windshield. Can be adjusted up and down and can tilt it also. Very good shield. I had one on my 08 GS and loved it. A little pricey but I have learned the hard way trying to get something for the lower price will cost you later. Bite the bullet and buy once and enjoy it. Here is a picture of the Madstad
    Davidbike1.jpg
    Last edited by Warlock; 08-14-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Windshield

Try madstad, californiascientific, BRP, and Lamont. We went with a Calsci, about 8 years ago. Also look at F4. Your choice. We have 2 F4 windshields now. His and hers. Love them. Happy shopping!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    One of the best windshield for the GS/RS is the Madstad windshield. Can be adjusted up and down and can tilt it also. Very good shield. I had one on my 08 GS and loved it. A little pricey but I have learned the hard way trying to get something for the lower price will cost you later. Bite the bullet and buy once and enjoy it. Here is a picture of the Madstad
    Davidbike1.jpg
    He is correct. Excellent shield