Spyder Garage

Default Condor wheel chock. Anyone use them for the Spyder front wheels?

Hi folks,

As I mentioned in another thread, I purchased an enclosed, Cross, 8.5' x 16' V-point trailer today to haul the F3L and the Ducati. I want to use removable wheel chocks for the front wheels. I was going to use Pingel, but their widest is 6.5" and the chrome wheels will rub, so that's not good. I am having a hard time finding a 7" or wider wheel chock.

I have been using Condor SC-2000 trailer chocks for my two-wheel bikes for years. IMO, there is not a better wheel chock system out there.

I was curious if anyone has successfully used Condor chocks for their spyder?

And if not, what chock brand do you use? I don't want to do a DIY type of chock. I really want something off the shelf that's quick and easy to remove like Pingel's and Condor's are.

thanks.
    Last edited by BoxyLady; 08-14-2018 at 04:19 PM.
    2016 F3 Limited in Pearl White-LaMonster GPS mount, LED fog lights, BajaRon anti-sway bar, Doc Humphrey's vibration dampener
    2013 Harley Davidson Softail Breakout CVO/ 110ci of potato-potato goodness
    2016 Ducati Xdiavel/ A street demon with a belt and forward controls

Spyder Garage

Sorry folks, I might have been pre-mature in posting this. I tried another search on the site with different keywords after posting the above and found something from 2012 where member "dancogan" said the Condor works fine for their Spyder.

thanks!
    2016 F3 Limited in Pearl White-LaMonster GPS mount, LED fog lights, BajaRon anti-sway bar, Doc Humphrey's vibration dampener
    2013 Harley Davidson Softail Breakout CVO/ 110ci of potato-potato goodness
    2016 Ducati Xdiavel/ A street demon with a belt and forward controls