Spyder Garage

Default HELP WITH ADJUSTING LID LATCHES ON CORBIN SMUGGLER ON 2012 RS

Looking for advice or video if available to adjust the Latches on my 2012 Corbin Smuggler Lid. It has not been seated properly since it was installed and have not only had water problems with rain but also has damaged paint on the Smuggler body. Unfortunately did not receive much help from the Tech at the Corbin Booth in Sturgis. After reviewing the Corbin Site and looking for online advice from someone that may have had similar problems I am still searching for some help.

My first Smuggler on my 2009 GS never had issues but the Corbin Bags and the Smuggler have been problems since installed on the 2012 Bike. Hopefully we may have the Side Bag issue resolved but the Smuggler is a real challenge.
    SMUGGLER LATCHES - RS2012.jpg
    Attaching Pic of the two latches that I need information regarding the adjustments to align the Lid.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderwoman View Post
    Looking for advice or video if available to adjust the Latches on my 2012 Corbin Smuggler Lid. It has not been seated properly since it was installed and have not only had water problems with rain but also has damaged paint on the Smuggler body. Unfortunately did not receive much help from the Tech at the Corbin Booth in Sturgis. After reviewing the Corbin Site and looking for online advice from someone that may have had similar problems I am still searching for some help.

My first Smuggler on my 2009 GS never had issues but the Corbin Bags and the Smuggler have been problems since installed on the 2012 Bike. Hopefully we may have the Side Bag issue resolved but the Smuggler is a real challenge.
    SMUGGLER LATCHES - RS2012.jpg
    Attaching Pic of the two latches that I need information regarding the adjustments to align the Lid.
    BUMP

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderwoman View Post
    BUMP
    Google how do you adjust Cabinet door hinges, Corbin uses a cabinet door hinge.

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks for the Info.

Quote Originally Posted by ivanlee View Post
    Google how do you adjust Cabinet door hinges, Corbin uses a cabinet door hinge.

That information just helped give me another direction to look. Thanks.