Spyder Garage

Default New Spyder1Attitude Exhaust

For the last two years I've had the stock muffler, cat delete pipe, and a Big City Thunder baffle. I think this is an excellent combination for anyone looking for a bit more sound and not much louder than stock.

At the Deadwood rally I bought a new setup from Spyder1Attitude literally because it looked so amazing! It has the cat delete built in and a small primary muffler. Then, it has Harley pipes on the end. The tips come off and you can add baffles in each.

When it was installed without baffles at Deadwood, it was much too loud for my taste. Others liked it, but it would be a problem for me when I'm out doing my photography, especially at night.

He sent me some baffles to go at the tips, and they are adjustable. I've been experimenting a lot today, and I'm just about to where I like it with both baffles at the tips at 1/2 open and the Big City Thunder baffle in the front.

This video is from earlier today when I had both baffles wide open and without the Big City Baffle at the front. At idle, it sounds the best (in my opinion) I've ever heard with a Spyder. But it was really loud on the highway. Closing up the baffles at the tips and adding the Big City Baffle up front and it is great on the highway! Barely.... barely.... louder than what I was running before. It's just louder running through the gears to get to a cruising speed. Still some light deceleration popping. But at idle, it still sounds like this and can easily have a conversation with someone next to it.
    Spyder1Attitude Exhaust by Todd Ehrlich, on Flickr
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Some images..
    IMG_7949 by Todd Ehrlich, on Flickr
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

IMG_2568 by Todd Ehrlich, on Flickr

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Todd, That is a nice looking and sounding system.
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Thanks. Working on it some more tomorrow.

Just not a lot of options in the aftermarket exhaust world for us.

2015 RT Limited , black