Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default The Magic button

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    I finally found that button and put some people on that list. But now I find when they show up in a thread I have to click on the show button and see what they are saying.
    I'm guessing on the number, but I may have the longest " IGNORE " list on this Forum ..... I always read what these folks have to say, because I believe knowledge is power ....... I use my list to remind myself that under NO circumstances will I ever Waste my time helping these people as I have done in the past. Now this may sound drastic to some and or mean. But I don't put them on my list without good cause ( at least to me ).......jmho ..... Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 08-13-2018 at 11:39 PM.

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

i must be old fashioned, i don't need an ignore button. i don't read every thread and i don't read every post.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm too anal-retentive NOT to...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnsimion View Post
    I don't agree with Firefly but was it really necessary to disagree like this? Now I see that the rest of the thread has devolved into personal attacks, too. What a shame when people can't argue without attacking each other. Too bad -- up to then I was enjoying the conversation and the different points of view. It's kind of funny -- in an UNfunny, pathetic way -- to see these personal attacks on a fellow rider in a thread entitled, "Rider Harassment."

You can't blame them, they were taught to attack from CNN...……

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    One side of the story, seems like there is more to it

Cruzr Joe
    spoken like a true retired police officer!!!!!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    You can't blame them, they were taught to attack from CNN...……
    I think they should get on twitter, and tweet their attacks.

Spyder Garage

Default " ignore" list.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    I finally found that button and put some people on that list. But now I find when they show up in a thread I have to click on the show button and see what they are saying.
    I know----- and I did for a bit. But I truly try to " ignore" these fine folks with their wimpy and childish comebacks. Strive to be helpful or funny or informative or at least interesting. Those on my " ignore" list usually are none of those.

Mike,
    I wouldn't help them either

Lew L
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default IGNORE AND ASSISTING

Quote Originally Posted by Lew L View Post
    I know----- and I did for a bit. But I truly try to " ignore" these fine folks with their wimpy and childish comebacks. Strive to be helpful or funny or informative or at least interesting. Those on my " ignore" list usually are none of those.

Mike,
    I wouldn't help them either

Lew L
    ....great minds think alike .................Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    I think they should get on twitter, and tweet their attacks.
    Can you imagine if a president ever did that?
    2019 Rally , Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Hawk View Post
    I do understand we only get his side of the story. But still, it's seems disturbing me that the police essentially send in a SWAT team to stop one guy for lane cutting.

As a retired LEO, I saw several improper lane changes no signals. While he saying their standing around with their thumb up their butts. It takes time to send and get info back from dispatch. Faster now that we are linked direct. No need for the attitude from the guy, they checked him out, determined he was the owner of the bike and gave him a warning. Remember they have to have a reason to putll you over and check that you are not driving a stolen bike. I can remember in one night catching 6 of the nine people I pulled over that had stolen the bike. They could have given him a number of tickets that would cost him points and a lot of money
    Done all of Canada except NWT and parts of Australia, New Zealand and areas of Europe

Spyder Garage

Default the first lane told the story

the first lane change and speed told the story
    and that finial lane split to TELL driver about his light... RIGHT you would have taken off first from the light and that was your plan

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    You are correct it's only one side of the story ....Well I was an LEO for 37 years .... made thousands of traffic stops and had this occur 100 plus times ..... It would take me at least an hour of typing to cover all the Bikers BS about this, Here's just one point " How many times did the Biker ask the officer how and why the Stop was made " ...I counted seven..... The biker is swimming in ATTITUDE and Passively resisting all efforts by the officer to do the Task at hand....Zero co-operation ..... If you were the officer how would you like to be treated ????? ....... just a different prospective ...... Mike ...........PS, I'm the kind of Cop who thinks BAD Cops should get twice the punishment for wrong doing ..... Because they took an Oath not to be Nasty or worse CROOKED
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    " aggressive " ..... where in the video ( give the time/s please ) were any of the Cops acted " aggressive " .... I'm NOT...trying to start a pissing contest but I'm a FACT freak ......Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by ByeSpyder View Post
    I am on the cops side. He made unsafe lane changes. He was obviously speeding. Can't tell if he didn't use his blinker but assume that because his lane changes were much to abrupt. He is a buttwipe and deserves to be ticketed for every violation. He not only puts himself at risk but every other biker - most of whom do not ride this way. I don't want to be run over by some road rager because this idiot drives like a moron and pisses everybody else off.
    2012 , java