Spyder Garage

Default Riser topic again

Sorry folks. I see this has been talked about for years but the wife and I are new to the spyder world. She has a 13' RS
    I am looking for risers. The 1" block may not been enough and I have not found one for a 13. Changing to RT bars is not an option for me yet. What is left and what do you all recommend. Thank you in advance.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default RISER ISSUE

Quote Originally Posted by Thom View Post
    Sorry folks. I see this has been talked about for years but the wife and I are new to the spyder world. She has a 13' RS
    I am looking for risers. The 1" block may not been enough and I have not found one for a 13. Changing to RT bars is not an option for me yet. What is left and what do you all recommend. Thank you in advance.
    Hi I checked your posting history for more info ( She has the SE-5 trans ) .... Your ( in-expensive ) answer is " dog bone style " risers that can be put on your currant handlebars. Sellers of these stopped making them because because the 08 to 11 BRO handlebars changed shape and weren't plug and play anymore ...... However they still make them for Snowmobiles ( they are actually a lot stronger built ) check DENNISKIRK.COM - His sno-mobile catalog for RISERS made by " RSI " ( I put them on my 08GS before they were available commercially ). I f you already have the BRP one inch riser ...just leave it on and add a 3 in. RSI riser ...the cables are plenty long enough to reach ( I know this for a fact ) .....Mike ......If you need more info PM or just ask a question here ..............I just made it easier ... go to the DK site and type in 595894 in their search box the 3 inch Risers will appear .... they make them larger and smaller, but 3 in would probably be best .... since they can rotate 360 degree's the positioning possibilities are endless ( even having one side different form the other ....good luck
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 08-06-2018 at 03:17 PM.