Spyder Garage

Default participation ride for kathy humphries

hello every one ! been in touch with doc Humphries , and what we were thinking is " gather a web of spyders together " the day Kathy leaves the hospital . follow them on the trip home ! go as far as you can do or wish ... ( we do not know the date of release yet , but will post when this gets close and see who is available for a ride down interstate 65 from Louisville ky too Columbus Indiana ) just reply or send a message ---- think Kathy is going to or is in rehab as we type , so with in the next week or so we will know a date ... could be any time ! just a heads up the ride starts where ever you can meet up , think just over the bridge in Clarksville Indiana for those who do not wish too go too Louisville ... or those futher out can meet say in the north bound rest stop area north of Henryville Indiana on interstate 65 --- ( we can do the final tips of meet ups , soon as we know the date of release , but those 2 sites would be a good { it will be pretty cool , hoping the weather holds out 80 degree temps low humidity , on a Friday or Saturday would be super great , but we do not have release date as of yet } doc said she would be super thrilled at the gesture ! ( I also posted in Kentucky forums and Indiana forums if some one is wondering why there are 3 of the same --- getting the word out )

Spyder Garage

Default looks like

from reading the facebook post { doc`s } it is in a 2 too 3 weeks away window ! keeping an eye on it ....

Spyder Garage

Default Keep us posted

Keep us posted on this - I am in Bloomington and would be willing to drive to Southern IN to meet up with the group. I work Mon - Thurs hoping it is on a Friday or weekend.
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue