Spyder Garage

Default Visit 097 compressors

Everyone
    I ordered the above compressor for our 2013 RTL, just got off the phone with our service manager and said no way in heck is it going to fit. Outputs and all connections are in the wrong direction. Is he pulling my leg, or could that be true for the 13?
    Thanks guys

Dave

Spyder Garage

If you are talking about the VIAIR Compressor (have you got auto-correct on?) then yes, they might need to undo the bolts holding the compressor barrel on & 'clock' it so that the important bits point in the right direction (they are made that way so you can do this!) and they may even need to put a right angle adaptor on the output to avoid it hitting the tupperware and it might need longer screws holding the brackets so the 'flattened oval' bracket will hold the round compressor - but seriously, I'd be asking this bloke if he's a mechanic or a mor...... OK, maybe I shouldn't go there, but it really sounds like you need to find a real mechanic who can look at something HUNDREDS of others (if not thousands!!!) have managed to fit successfully onto their Spyders (even on a 2013 RT!) and work out how they all did it without a video tutorial.....

Aaand I'll go get my morning coffee now!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!