Thread: Air bag again.

Spyder Garage

Default Air bag again.

2016 RTltd, Set the rear air bag pressure to about half way on the bar graph when I got the bike new, and never altered it since. Tried to increase the pressure to take a passenger yesterday and the bar graph does not appear on the dash and no reading on a tyre gauge on the valve under the seat. I have never heard any pump noise on start up like I have read mentioned on here. Is there a fuse that would stop the pump working and not show the bar graph on the dash. Everything else works OK. My warranty runs out in 2 weeks so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Alan.

Spyder Garage

You do have the engine running and bike in gear, right?
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default If you've done what JayBros said....

Quote Originally Posted by Flier Tuck View Post
    2016 RTltd, Set the rear air bag pressure to about half way on the bar graph when I got the bike new, and never altered it since. Tried to increase the pressure to take a passenger yesterday and the bar graph does not appear on the dash and no reading on a tyre gauge on the valve under the seat. I have never heard any pump noise on start up like I have read mentioned on here. Is there a fuse that would stop the pump working and not show the bar graph on the dash. Everything else works OK. My warranty runs out in 2 weeks so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Alan.
    Get it into the dealer ASAP, and get a warranty claim started on it right away.

Spyder Garage

Default Yes.

Yes to JayBros and yes to 2Dogs. Rang the dealer today and they said bring it in tomorrow and start the claim. They don't know when they will be able to get around to it but it will be in the right place. Thanks for the advice.