Spyder Garage

Default BRP Tall Boy Windshield for Sale.

SOLD

BRP Tall Boy windshield (fits F3 Limited and F3T) for sale. $200.00 delivered to the lower 48. I had it on my F3 Limited for a short while and now I have an F4 windshield.

Call or text 317-445-1411. I recently moved and am pretty busy. I may not see a note on here.

Thanks,

Jerry
    Last edited by Copperman; 08-20-2018 at 04:23 PM.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Or best offer.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Price reduction... $200.00 delivered to the lower 48.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    Price reduction... $200.00 delivered to the lower 48.
    You may need to revise your price reduction. That is the same price as your first post including delivery. Typo may be??
    2018 RT Limited "Blondie"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmo View Post
    You may need to revise your price reduction. That is the same price as your first post including delivery. Typo may be??
    I changed the original post to reflect the price drop. Thanks
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

SOLD
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk