Spyder Garage

Default REVO Cannon Monster 6" muffler

I'm thinking of ordering the REVO Cannon muffler for my 2014 RT Limited. Any info or doesn't anyone currently have one on their bike?

Reggie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Biggdogg22 View Post
    I'm thinking of ordering the REVO Cannon muffler for my 2014 RT Limited. Any info or doesn't anyone currently have one on their bike?

Reggie
    We have one on our 2011 RTS. Whatever you do, install the end cap first with "red" Loctite before you mount it.

I only used blue Loctite and the end cap almost fell off by the bolts backing out. Didn't have "red" Loctite at the time. Live an and learn, I caught it before the last bolt had backed out. Not sure why the tip isn't installed anyways?

Other than that no issues. Love the sound, I think its the best sounding exhaust for the RT.
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    We have one on our 2011 RTS. Whatever you do, install the end cap first with "red" Loctite before you mount it.

I only used blue Loctite and the end cap almost fell off by the bolts backing out. Didn't have "red" Loctite at the time. Live an and learn, I caught it before the last bolt had backed out. Not sure why the tip isn't installed anyways?

Other than that no issues. Love the sound, I think its the best sounding exhaust for the RT.
    Is it really loud? If so did you tone it down with baffles? Thanks. I hope it sound good on my 1330 engine.

reggie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Biggdogg22 View Post
    Is it really loud? If so did you tone it down with baffles? Thanks. I hope it sound good on my 1330 engine.

reggie
    No, I don't think its loud at all. But the wife rides it the most. You will not be able to insert or remove any baffle. It is all welded closed, It only comes in 2 pieces, the pipe and the end cap piece that you have to install prior to putting it on the spyder.
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!