Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away to SC!

The Roadwarrior folks reached out to us and asked if we could make the ride over. 2100 miles each way. Of course, we said YES! We will be in Piedmont, SC for the event. A portion of each alignment will be donated to the Roadwarriors to support this worthy cause. Come on out and show your support. This is the land of the free because of the brave. Those men and women paid for your freedom in blood. Show them we appreciate the sacrifice. We will ride thousands of miles to pay our respect. Come on out! August. 16-18. Carolinaspyderrally
    Last edited by cptjam; 07-22-2018 at 11:20 PM.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

I plan on going to get spyder checked. since I live close, I will ride from home for Saturday, be there 11:30am. do I need appt?? are you busy yet or appt yet??

2.5 hr ride for me all interstate
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Spyder Garage

Default Just show up!

We will get you as soon as we can. We normally start a list when we arrive. If you are coming just to get squared away, we slip you in as quickly as we can. You are welcome to stay awhile! The biggest part of this community is the fellowship! See you there! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Getting closer!

Starting to get PM’s and calls. Great!! Come on out! We look forward to getting folks
    SQUARED AWAY!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Getting ready!!!

Plan on being wheels up Sunday morning! So looking forward to it!!Hope to see you there!
    Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default On the way!

Hit the road this morning. 11 hours later, 695 miles! Spending the night in Santa Rosa, NM. Shooting for Arkansas tomorrow. Chilly, in the 60’s! We left LV at 109!
    Joe Meyer

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Joe, ride safe and stay out of hospitals! See you at Nor-Cal!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Rain ride

Hit rain on 40 across ok and ar. Still did 620 miles. Van Buren, AR. Still raining. Time for a hot shower and a drink!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Leeds, AL

Rain in the morning, slow going. Cleared up in the afternoon, knocked out 520 miles. About 280 to go, so a leisurely breakfast is planned. Hoping to see our East coast friends! Had one mystery code on Spyderann’s F3T about the DPS, but it vanished just like it appeared! Rides like this are the acid test. Seats! Great! Windshields! Perfect! Grips and pegs? Dialed in! Tires? Sticking like glue! Tired, but not sore or miserable. A little warm, a little wet, but the scenery has been beautiful!! Come visit us at this rally. Hope to see lots of people! We love to put a face with a name!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Lightbulb

Joe,
    If you ever have enough folks in NJ that need to be squared away, you are welcomed to use our air conditioned 4 car garage. Enjoy your trip. Louie and Meg
    2015 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks!

We go where we get invited to! If you can put the word out, we can come! Of course, it has to make sense. We just did an event in Albuquerque a couple of weeks ago. Their chapter had plenty of interest and lots of enthusiasm. Had a great time, despite 100 degrees. No air conditioning, but they hung in like real troopers! See what your local folks might want to do, and give us a call. We appreciate the offer, Louie!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Made it!

No rain today, easy trip. Checked in and unloaded. Meeting folks.
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    We go where we get invited to! If you can put the word out, we can come! Of course, it has to make sense. We just did an event in Albuquerque a couple of weeks ago. Their chapter had plenty of interest and lots of enthusiasm. Had a great time, despite 100 degrees. No air conditioning, but they hung in like real troopers! See what your local folks might want to do, and give us a call. We appreciate the offer, Louie!
    Joe, I do not know what your schedule is when you are done there. The only reason I asked is because you are on the east cost a day away from NJ. I personally do not know anyone other then myself that needs the laser alignment. However if your schedule allows it you could always put a post on Spyderlovers to see how many folks in our area would need to be squared away. We might attract some folks from NY and PA. I totally realize you would need a certain amount of folks to make the trip worth your while.
    2015 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Default Next stop, Council Bluffs, Iowa

We try to coordinate trips in advance. The short notice does not give us time to ensure people know when and where we are going. We only have a few days before our next event in Iowa. Then California, Oklahoma, then Texas. One more trip to CA, and our tour is complete for 2018!
    Normally, we like to go home between events, but the distance for SC means straight to IA. Most events or rallies are planned out months in advance. Last month, Albuquerque, had a large club with plenty of interest. Even then, the planning was 4 months out! While we would love to come to NJ, I can’t see the possibility of success this trip. You are more than welcome to come down here. Meet some new folks, get Squared Away, and learn more about Spyderryders of America. (SRA). There might be a chapter near you!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Great event!

We are having a great time! So many nice people. A bit humid.......
    well run event, the air conditioned portable bathroom sets the bar quite high!
    Last edited by cptjam; 08-18-2018 at 09:33 AM.
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Laser alignment

Excellent to meet Joe and Anne. Got alignment then went to Sassafras Mountain for a test ride, 45 miles away. Good curvy roads for test ride. A world of difference, tracks straight thru turn, no more playing with handlebars to make it thru turn. I have read others post it helps alot, and now for me also. My right front was too out about 3/4" left about 1/2 to out. So now should also get better mileage out of fronts.
    Thanks Squared Away.......soon a squared away video will appear
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away

Ann and Joe! Thanks so much for coming out the SC rally. It was so nice to meet both of you. Thanks for doing the laser alignment on my bike! It rides soo much better now. I no longer feel like I’m fighting my bike through corners and turns. Special thanks to Joe for all the tips. Being a new Spyder Ryder, I appreciate the time you took with me to not only talk to me about the alignment but my bike in general.

I highly recommend your services to everyone. If you think your bike is new and you don’t need one, let me be the first to tell you, it does! Go see Ann and Joe and they will get you Squared Away!

Spyder Garage

Default Our pleasure!

Thank you for the kind words. We love to ride, and helping others love it is our hope. We know what a joy it is to ride a properly set up Spyder, and getting folks Squared Away is fantastic! After Spyderfever, we are headed home. In Frisco, CO tonight. About 700 miles tomorrow to get us home! All in, just shy of 5000 miles, across 22 states! We hope to see more folks at our next 4 events: NorCal, OK, TX, and IMS in Long Beach, CA. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your trust. We cherish your endorsements! Thank you for posting!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Home!

Made it, safe and sound. Bikes ran flawlessly, weather not terrible, people: Fantastic! Thanks for inviting us, and we were honored to make a donation to the Roadwarrior foundation. As a disabled Vet, I try to support all that I can. I would say the organizers knocked it out of the park! Thanks again!
    Joe Meyer