Spyder Garage

Question 2014 ST Limited SE trailer wiring

Hey y'all! I'm about to loose my mind trying to find ANY information on wiring for a trailer! My tryke has the tow program and I have found plug and play harnesses all day long but NOTHING on installing (someone even said there was factory installed, but WHERE?) Can someone PLEASE point me in the right direction? I'm riding myne to Sturgis in 2 weeks and really don't wanna pack her down with my gear! (I already have a trailer) Thanks in advance! ~SIS~

Spyder Garage

Search this site and Google --- there are a number of threads that discuss wiring a trailer.

Spyder Garage

Default OE instructions

Here is link to the OE install instructions. http://instructions.brp.com/content/...mber=219400431

If you buy an aftermarket trailer harness. Make sure it is power isolated.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by nwrider View Post
    Search this site and Google --- there are a number of threads that discuss wiring a trailer.
    Thanks for replying...I don't need to wire the trailer. I need to know where the connectors on the wiring harness plug up. There are multiple blogs, videos, etc. for other years/models but they do not look like under the seat of my tryke, hence the new thread.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    Here is link to the OE install instructions. http://instructions.brp.com/content/...mber=219400431

If you buy an aftermarket trailer harness. Make sure it is power isolated.

Many thanks, kind sir! Very helpful indeed! Kit should be here Monday...leaving for Sturgis on Friday...should be ample time to install and get used to pulling a trailer...if not I'll have 1300 miles to figure it out! lol THANKS AGAIN!