Thread: Parrots

Spyder Garage

Default Parrots

A man received a phone call one day, and the caller asked if he had lost a parrot.

He said that he had indeed lost the bird, but wanted to know how the caller located him.

The called said that the bird had landed on his balcony and kept repeating,

“Hi, you have reached 555-1234. I can’t come to the phone right now, please leave a message at the tone.”

Ed

They told me not to give up on my dreams, so I went back to sleep.

Champagne 2017 RTS SE6
    Quantum Blue 2012 RTS-SE5 "Bluebell, Bell for short" - Traded 09/2017

Spyder Garage

I thought this was funny, because I used to have a job traveling the country (mostly in Texas) and one of my co-workers , who was from up north some where had a parrot with him and down in south Texas the parrot learned to speak Spanish and he could figure out why. Finally he figure out it was because the maid at the motel would turn the TV on a Spanish language channel and sometimes leave it on.
    Ed

They told me not to give up on my dreams, so I went back to sleep.

Champagne 2017 RTS SE6
    Quantum Blue 2012 RTS-SE5 "Bluebell, Bell for short" - Traded 09/2017

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I thought that it was because his Wife was "entertaining" the gardener: frequently!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

A guy was thinking that his wife, needed a companion while he was at work, so he dropped into a pet store and was walking around in the store. In the back, there was a parrot, with no feet. The parrot says to the guy, "buy me and I'll keep an eye out on your wife and tell you what goes on during the day". The guy looks at the parrot with no feet and says how do you stay on the perch? The parrot says that he hangs on with his pecker.

The guy takes the parrot home and that evening when he got home the parrot says"pssf, come here I have something to tell you". "Around noon the mailman came by with a package." Your wife answered the door in her nighty. "What happened"? "Well, the mailman kissed her all over," "WHAT HAPPENED THEN"?

Well, I got a hard-on and fell off my perch, so I don't know"!!

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.