Spyder Garage

Thumbs up New brake pedal lowering linkage in stock now

Been modifying the stock linkage since 2015 but now we have a rod you can buy to lower your brake pedal. It's a fixed design so you can't install it wrong.

http://www.lamonstergarage.com/spyde...nkage-install/

Spyder Garage

Nice! I have no problem reaching the brake pedal but I did just order your new black diamond brake pedal. Thanks for all the new products Lamont.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Looks like I need to make another run of these. First day orders were larger than expected. That's a good thing.

Spyder Garage

Unhappy Pedal position..

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Looks like I need to make another run of these. First day orders were larger than expected. That's a good thing.

Being old I'm slower than most but I viewed both your video's and never did pick up on how to figure where mine is located?? I did finally find the locating holes on the frame and had two empty to the back and two empty to the front but just watched the video again but nothing. I did order a number 3 but would have been nice if the request I made via email would have been answered differently.. just sayin'

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by StickerPatch View Post
    Being old I'm slower than most but I viewed both your video's and never did pick up on how to figure where mine is located?? I did finally find the locating holes on the frame and had two empty to the back and two empty to the front but just watched the video again but nothing. I did order a number 3 but would have been nice if the request I made via email would have been answered differently.. just sayin'
    You got it right. Your at #3 position. That is were the factory puts them.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue