Spyder Garage

Lightbulb SUPER SHARP 2016 Spyder F3-S "Batmobile"

Hello all. As much as I hate to do it I've got to part with my Spyder... For sale is a 2016 F3-S electric shift. It only has 3100 miles on it and it's in immaculate condition. This bike is quite the head turner and I've named it the Batmobile after so many people have commented on it.

I put a small windshield on it and installed an underglow kit. I also have a Can-Am sissy bar to go with it. I've taken off the catalytic converter and installed a straight pipe from Lamonster Garage but still have the cat if you would rather have it.

Asking $16000 for it. If you directly bring me a buyer I will make it worth your while as well... Located in central Arkansas. Thanks so much everybody!

Davis73@gmail.com is my email address if you're interested!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default Hate to see....

Hate to see these kind of posts and hope you have a quick sale and it helps you out with whatever reason you have for letting her go... it is a good looking ryde and should attract buyers...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Hate to see these kind of posts and hope you have a quick sale and it helps you out with whatever reason you have for letting her go... it is a good looking ryde and should attract buyers...
    I hate it myself... Thanks for the compliment though!