Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood 3 Wheel Rally Video

I have a couple of complete videos from The Deadwood Rally.

Benny Hill would be proud!

2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Default Great video

Quote Originally Posted by tehrlich View Post

Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing
    2016 RT-Ltd
    Bajaron swaybar
    Spyderpops trunk light
    Elka stage 2 front shocks
    Extra longbrake pedal
    brake modulator
    Centramatic wheel balancers on the front and rear.
    Rivco dual flag holder
    Tricled mirror turn signal indicators
    with American and Texas flags
    Lamonster Magic Mirrors
    missing belt guard
    Lambskin seat cover from Smokey mountain sheepskin.com
    Tricled 360 degree led Headlights
    Lamonster led fog lights
    Baker air wings
    2019 Silverado Duramax dually
    2019 Cyclone 4007 toyhauler
    Spyderpops bumpskid w led light
    Rivco brand footrest
    spydermanexhaust.com exhaust
    had my exhaust installed @ Spyder in the hills.

Spyder Garage

2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

It was a great week! We got a ton of pics too, and some video.....just not smart enough to put it all together...LOL Gotta love that Iron Mtn Rd., and Spearfish Canyon, and VanOcker Canyon, and Needles Hwy.....and......etc....etc...awesome part of our country for sure. Thanks for the video
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Rick, did you create tracks of those rides??? We missed it this year due to family events here in MN, but I might be headed out later with another Spyder Ryder....
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you, thank you....

That is the most we have seen of the Deadwood event and I for one am really happy you went cause otherwise we would see little if any... those are some great videos. For those with no time I have to say you do see alot in a short period of time....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    That is the most we have seen of the Deadwood event and I for one am really happy you went cause otherwise we would see little if any... those are some great videos. For those with no time I have to say you do see alot in a short period of time....

Thanks! I went up there with the intention of doing a few videos. Brought a lot of my gear, and just did it. The hardest part about doing it is, well, forcing yourself to do it! Then, complete it. I've done hundreds of training videos in my field, so I have it ready to go.

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    Rick, did you create tracks of those rides??? We missed it this year due to family events here in MN, but I might be headed out later with another Spyder Ryder....
    I did, but my GPS crapped out on me while we were out there, (had to buy a new one) and unfortunately I didn't save them to my TYRE page....dumb move by me!!! Anyhoo, if you go out there, just grab one of the many maps of the area highlights. Pretty much every establishment has a packet of the maps at the front doors for folks to grab. The map lists all of the most common attractions as well. The best roads and routes are highlighted very well for people to travel. They do a great job in highlighting the nicest roads to travel. It's an awesome area for day trips!!! South Dakota has got a great program going for their tourism industry. Hats off to them for that. Not a bad road traveled either.
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Nice, what kind of rig are you using for those self shots while riding?
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable: 09 Thruxton / 09 FZ6
    Sold List: 97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport Dark, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 08 Spyder RS , 12 Street TripleR, 15 RC390, 02 VFR800, 09 KLX250S, 10 F650GS
    JLohPhotos
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...
    2008 GS , Millennium Yellow

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thanks! I went up there with the intention of doing a few videos. Brought a lot of my gear, and just did it. The hardest part about doing it is, well, forcing yourself to do it! Then, complete it. I've done hundreds of training videos in my field, so I have it ready to go.
    I see on several segments of the video that the camera is staying steady with respect to the road so you see the Spyder wheel bouncing up and down. Is that because you use some sort of stabilizing camera mount, or is it built-in image stabilization of the camera? The Spyder itself doesn't stay that stable, or does it?

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Great videos. So what tire pressure were you running?
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

awesome video. thanks for sharing with us. several shots of your ride with NISR (Nebraska Iowa Spyder Ryders)
    BIG F

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Great video, and I hate watching videos of people ryding, but this was entertaining! How many cameras are you using got this?
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

nice video....we were there and had a great time....great rally and rides. will return to this one.

2017 F3T Black
    2016 RT LTD Black - Traded
    2015 Indian Chief Vintage Red

Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood in 3 minutes

Great job on the video's. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I was out there, but looks like we seen different things.
    2014 ST SE5 LT , Black Current

Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood Great Location

On Monday night we got back from our Deadwood Rally trip. This was the best 4 days I've ever spent on a bike. We put about 1000 miles on my RT seeing Deadwood, Sturgis, Badlands, Custer State Park, Needles highway, Rushmore, Spearfish, Spearfish Canyon, Devil's Tower, Rapid City, etc. I enjoyed the vendor presence, particularly the Squared Away folks as they kindly checked my alignment. Fortunately my alignment was fine! Anne and Joe were great to meet personally after "hearing" them here on SpyderLovers. We didn't spend much time at the rally, but it seemed well run.

Rob

IMG_0116.jpgIMG_0151.jpgIMG_0166.jpgIMG_0177.jpgIMG_0220.jpg
    Last edited by robhowen; 07-19-2018 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Added photos
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Great videos. So what tire pressure were you running?
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I run 26psi up front and that is why the video is soooo smooth!

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    I see on several segments of the video that the camera is staying steady with respect to the road so you see the Spyder wheel bouncing up and down. Is that because you use some sort of stabilizing camera mount, or is it built-in image stabilization of the camera? The Spyder itself doesn't stay that stable, or does it?
    Even more 'impossible' angles here! But... look up camera "gimbal." No GoPro. Those are TOO wide angle without modification.

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by robhowen View Post
    On Monday night we got back from our Deadwood Rally trip. This was the best 4 days I've ever spent on a bike. We put about 1000 miles on my RT seeing Deadwood, Sturgis, Badlands, Custer State Park, Needles highway, Rushmore, Spearfish, Spearfish Canyon, Devil's Tower, Rapid City, etc. I enjoyed the vendor presence, particularly the Squared Away folks as they kindly checked my alignment. Fortunately my alignment was fine! Anne and Joe were great to meet personally after "hearing" them here on SpyderLovers. We didn't spend much time at the rally, but it seemed well run.

Rob
    Agreed! I rode a lot, but I spent a lot of time with the rally activities. The booth sponsors really need support. I bought a new louder horn from them and a new sexy exhaust from SpyderAttitude1.

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Default Good video except the very last.

Tehrlich, I enjoyed this video right up until the very last. Then you had to get my ugly mug in it. LOL. I am the one that you said that I sure could take the curves and twistes good. Thanks for the pics and vids.

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    Veteran: U.S. Air Force
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016,SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera, Show Chrome Back Rest,
    Show Chrome Hitch. Leesure-lite trailer, Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames, BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors,
    DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs, DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags,
    Method to open Frunk and seat without using key, LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod