Spyder Garage

Default FEED BACK NEEDED on Vredestein Tires

Will need a rear tire soon. Almost 7,000 on my '16 F3 Limited. Undecided between Yokohoma, or the Vredestein tires. Will be doing all 3 tires. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Default Feedback

Just installed two on the front of my 2011 RT. Can't believe how much better the ride and handling is. Only got about 100 miles on them but they still have all the t--s.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Will need a rear tire soon. Almost 7,000 on my '16 F3 Limited. Undecided between Yokohoma, or the Vredestein tires. Will be doing all 3 tires. Tom
    No doubt Spyder owners impressions are important.

If comparing tires, be cautious that often people will compare tires from two different performance categories. Comparing a passenger car all season tire to a summer high performance tire can be misleading when reading reviews, ratings and opinions. Compare apples to apples for good info. Decide if any particular features, such as high grip or high mileage matter more. Those two items alone can shift your choice between categories.

We, like others have a bunch of miles and good reports on the Yokohama s.Drive. Never ran any of the other tires, but wanted a higher performance tire over a touring tire, so went with the Yokohama.

Spyder Garage

Default Vredestein

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Hi, I believe I am the only forum member with Vredesteins on all three wheels.
    My initial report is: The ryde is incredibly smoother and truer.
    I have NOT driven in the rain yet but if I take off abruptly they will smoke and sway slightly from side to side.
    I typically don't drive like that but was trying to test these out. I don't know if that is any indication as to how they
    will handle on wet roads! I have 20# rear, 17#front which feels good, but still messing with them. Until I ryde in the rain,
    I don't have much more for you. I went with the quatrac 5 series but they also make a sportrac 5 that has better wet road ratings.
    I was able to locate 1 for the rear but there were none available for the front so I went with all quatrac 5....
    I hope this helps a little.
    Jeff