Spyder Garage

Default Kudos to Spyderpops & Squared Away

First of all thanks to both for coming to Deadwood. Hope it was worth the trip. Anyway I stopped by Squared Away to get mine laser aligned. After getting that done they said the next step was to upgrade the sway bar @ Spyderpops. I took my Spyder back home for the night and noticed that it did drive better. Decided to take their advice and pay Spyderpops a visit the next day. Wow, what a difference! The thing drives like it's on rails. It is no longer “twitchy” above 65 like it was before and I wasn’t being blown all over the road when being passed by Semi’s on the interstate. Thanks again guys.
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks!

Very glad you like it! It was a pleasure to meet you. I’m glad you followed up with Spyderpops. All that is left in The trifecta is the right tires for your riding style. See you next year! Joe and Ann
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default Quick Follow-up question

Does the order of events matter? By that, I mean, if you install the anti-sway bar before the laser alignment is that better/worse than doing the alignment first?

Thanks for humoring a total novice.
    Regards,

Bret

2017 RT-S Orbital Blue
    BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar
    SpyderPops LED Bumpskid, Spyclops II LED, Full View Turn Signals & Belt Guard
    Sena 20S Bluetooth Headsets
    Brake Free Helmet Light
    FOBO Bike for Trike
    Rugged Geek RG1000 Safety Plus Jump Starter/Air Compressor
    Lamonster RAM mount/Techmount TechGripper
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    UltraGard Half Cover
    2017 RT-S , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bhern View Post
    Does the order of events matter? By that, I mean, if you install the anti-sway bar before the laser alignment is that better/worse than doing the alignment first?

Thanks for humoring a total novice.
    Not to steal the thread. But the answer is no. It does not matter in which order you do these. Each one addresses a particular and separate aspect. And though they work together to improve ride and handling. It does not matter which one is done first.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RapidSpyder View Post
    First of all thanks to both for coming to Deadwood. Hope it was worth the trip. Anyway I stopped by Squared Away to get mine laser aligned. After getting that done they said the next step was to upgrade the sway bar @ Spyderpops. I took my Spyder back home for the night and noticed that it did drive better. Decided to take their advice and pay Spyderpops a visit the next day. Wow, what a difference! The thing drives like it's on rails. It is no longer “twitchy” above 65 like it was before and I wasn’t being blown all over the road when being passed by Semi’s on the interstate. Thanks again guys.
    At the Deadwood meeting, Spyderpops' son replaced the wimpy little horn to a newer louder one. While he was in there, he found a wrench locked on the back of a nut to my Lamonster pegs. LOL!!! I installed those like two years ago! I must've forgotten about the wrench and it's been there all of this time! It's now my "gremlin bell!"
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Default Meet

A pleasure to meet you, Todd.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    A pleasure to meet you, Todd.
    Oh my! Thanks for letting me crash your dinner! Fun discussions, and I look forward to knowing you all better!

I can't believe I didn't get a picture with all of us. So unlike me!!
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tehrlich View Post
    At the Deadwood meeting, Spyderpops' son replaced the wimpy little horn to a newer louder one. While he was in there, he found a wrench locked on the back of a nut to my Lamonster pegs. LOL!!! I installed those like two years ago! I must've forgotten about the wrench and it's been there all of this time! It's now my "gremlin bell!"
    That is an amazing story! That is one amazing wrench you have there.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    That is an amazing story! That is one amazing wrench you have there.
    It was quite the shock! Probably 15-20K miles locked on that nut!

I'm definitely keeping it!

2015 RT Limited , black