Thread: Major question

Spyder Garage

Default Major question

I own a 15 special series RT. . my question is does the F3 limited have more rear seat room then the Rt. I have been so busy with work ,I have had no time to check on this so thank you and please keep in mind that I am 6ft 6inches tall and I want more leg room. I know the F3 has the Rt beat for the driver.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MOSESS View Post
    I own a 15 special series RT. . my question is does the F3 limited have more rear seat room then the Rt. I have been so busy with work ,I have had no time to check on this so thank you and please keep in mind that I am 6ft 6inches tall and I want more leg room. I know the F3 has the Rt beat for the driver.
    I'm unsure what you are saying or asking.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MOSESS View Post
    A show room test sit is probably going to be your best answer. F3 does offer a few aftermarket seat options though. It sounds like it is going to be a bit of an adventure.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    A show room test sit is probably going to be your best answer. F3 does offer a few aftermarket seat options though. It sounds like it is going to be a bit of an adventure.
    AK has it spot on, Mosess. At 6’6” you need to sit on the F3 set in position 5, with your passenger behind you. It’s the only way you will know the fit. I still needed my seat moved back 1.5”, but Russell managed to give the rear seat the same amount of room.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red