My 2016 F3-T has the standard, stock windshield. I like wind therapy as much as the next guy and this windshield allows me to experience a good deal of wind. (I mean that as a good thing.) But, I'm finding more and more that I seem to a be a birdsh_t and miscellaneous debris magnet! On every ride, I end up with a nice glob of bird crap on the face shield of my helmet. (Thank God for face shields. ) And I frequently get hit (both on the face shield and on my hands) with other stuff (ie - miscellaneous pebbles, etc which I don't know where they come from....).

So, I'm figuring that it may be time for a different windshield. (If there are better alternative solutions to this problem, please let me know.) Ideally, I want something that would deflect the bird crap and other crap to fly over or around my helmet, but would still maintain a decent amount of "wind" to cool me off in hot weather. However, I really don't want to have to look thru the windshield when ryding.

So there's my dilemma. I need something that would strike a balance between minimizing being hit by crap while still experiencing "wind therapy". Perhaps there's something that's adjustable or customizable on the market?

FWIW, I'm 5'7" and sit an inch or two higher on the F3-T than normal. (I have a custom seat that raises me up a bit.)

If anyone has any ideas to address this problem, I'd appreciate hearing about them.

Thanks!