Spyder Garage

Default South Dakota Was Made for Spyders!

Looking forward to meeting some SL's at the Deadwood rally!

This was taken at the Badlands on Monday. More to come!
    Spyder Milky Way Badlands small by Todd Ehrlich, on Flickr
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I a man guessing that you have some pretty sophisticated equipment and this is a long exposure?

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

I love this picture! I so want to see those stars again. So pretty!
    2017 F3-L Intense red "Wings"
    Spyderpops Spyclops Light
    Tric LED Headlights and Fog lights
    Madstad Windshield
    Phoenix - Wrap My Spyder
    Lamonster Highway Pegs
    BajaRon Sway Bar
    Rich's Custom Seats
    2017 F3-L , Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Beautiful picture. You sure captured the essence here.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

What time of night did you take that? I know there isn't rrally any light pollution out there at all...
    2017 Can Am Commander Limited
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond
    2020 F3 Limited Magma Red (miss the 2011 Viper red)
    2010 RT622 - Black

Spyder Garage

Wow...what a great photo! Nice!!!

I ALWAYS enjoy riding in the Black Hills and the Badlands! Enjoy...safe travels.
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 Spyder RT Limited - January 2014, Cognac/Black Seat, #958, born on 1-8-14
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Default Stars, stars and more stars

Years ago while living in Rapid City, my wife and I went camping in the Badlands along the White River. Had to get up during the night to visit the facilities and when we crawled out of the tent we were dumb struck by millions of stars. From horizon to horizon the sky was filled with stars. We had never seen so many. We stood there so long being astounded we forgot why we got up in the first place! Absolutely astonishing.
    Last edited by Arion; 07-11-2018 at 05:01 PM.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    I a man guessing that you have some pretty sophisticated equipment and this is a long exposure?

Joe
    No. A lot of digital cameras can do this. Just need tripod, camera, wide angle lens, and hunt the Milky Way.
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jwulf74 View Post
    What time of night did you take that? I know there isn't rrally any light pollution out there at all...
    Don't remember actually. I'm guessing about 12ish.. But, I've been out all night before trying to line it up!

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Not Spyder related, but I'm going to get my Spyder underneath the rainbow Milky Way. That would be sooo cool!!

This was at "panorama point" at the Badlands NP.
    Milky Way Badlands Pano by Todd Ehrlich, on Flickr

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Awesome photo!...............................can you take all my pictures for me? Maybe they'd be in focus for a change.

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Spyder Garage

I may have had my BEST day on a Spyder. The NISR group (Neb/Iowa) let me join them as they took me through some needles and hit me with iron twisties and tunnels.

We were DRENCHED at one point, but it was a phenomenal day that I'll never forget! To top it off I was able to eat dinner with Squared Away! Fun discussion.
    Nebraska Iowa Spyder Ryders Deadwood July 12 2018 by Todd Ehrlich, on Flickr

2015 RT Limited , black