Spyder Garage

Default power from battery tender leads

Good evening, can I plug into my battery tender leads to get a power source for my phone or GPS or what ever. I know it would always be live but I always remove my phone and 2nd GPS (yep 2nd, it has somethings my Zumo 660 doesn't). And does battery tender make leads that will do this like to a usb plug. Thanks, Mike
    2014 RT Limited Matte Silver, Belt Guard, RT Dash Mount, Show Chrome Can-Am Spyder RT Passenger Arm Rest, Show Chrome Full Size Brake Pedal,Best shop manual, Spyder keycover with hole, Utopia drivers backrest, Showchrome trailor hitch, ShowChrome Acc Trailer Acc Rack, 2014 CA Spyder RT-RTS Master Collection-HDSv5, Airhawk Cushion, Spyderpops bumpskid, Ipod cable, Led lights, Driver Hiway pegs, Shorty Antenna, Pin Striping, ECU flash, TriAx adjustible handlebars,
    Will it ever stop--NO

Spyder Garage

Default Yes

There is a SAE plug USB port available. Amazon. We use it. I had one in a saddlebag to use to recharge my phone.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Do what Joe says.........

That's exactly how I charge my phone or power my heated jacket.

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Google battery tender accessories.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You can even get them on EBay...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Thanks, I will try that. I still want to hook up one that works only with the ignition on, what's the best way to do that? Thanks, Mike
    2014 RT Limited Matte Silver, Belt Guard, RT Dash Mount, Show Chrome Can-Am Spyder RT Passenger Arm Rest, Show Chrome Full Size Brake Pedal,Best shop manual, Spyder keycover with hole, Utopia drivers backrest, Showchrome trailor hitch, ShowChrome Acc Trailer Acc Rack, 2014 CA Spyder RT-RTS Master Collection-HDSv5, Airhawk Cushion, Spyderpops bumpskid, Ipod cable, Led lights, Driver Hiway pegs, Shorty Antenna, Pin Striping, ECU flash, TriAx adjustible handlebars,
    Will it ever stop--NO

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Key on hot lead...

Splice into one of the hot leads of the fuel or temp gage.

Spyder Garage

Thanks, Mike
    Will it ever stop--NO

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Adding accessory circuits

The best way to do this is to first purchase and install an electronic fuse block. E.g. https://www.amazon.com/Show-Chrome-A.../dp/B01M4K65UO
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

They do! I am using the single for when I need to charge my phone if I forget or play music from it ALL day etc... They are sold on Ebay, Amazon and tons of other places besides directly from them:

http://products.batterytender.com/Accessories/

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
    They do! I am using the single for when I need to charge my phone if I forget or play music from it ALL day etc... They are sold on Ebay, Amazon and tons of other places besides directly from them:

http://products.batterytender.com/Accessories/
    Thanks, just ordered one from Ebay, Mike
    Will it ever stop--NO

Spyder Garage

On my 2018 RTL ,i ran the aux and power with ground from the battery up through spare switch cover . I run my zumo ,and if needed power a compressor or tender .Phone will charge in the trunk usb port.
    2018 RTL , dark blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stmike 1800 View Post
    On my 2018 RTL ,i ran the aux and power with ground from the battery up through spare switch cover . I run my zumo ,and if needed power a compressor or tender .Phone will charge in the trunk usb port.
    Do you carry a compressor with you, if so which one. Thanks, Mike
    Will it ever stop--NO

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wmh9680 View Post
    Thanks, just ordered one from Ebay, Mike
    Just got it, thanks, works great, just gotta conceal it now
    Will it ever stop--NO