Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tryker Trike?

Spyder Garage

Default Saddlebags

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    I jumped on the GIVI saddle bags for the GS and the RS. I believe they were about $1K for a set. The Corbins were much nicer looking, but at $1,500 a pair, even I said no way. Pre-RT, I got fairing, and rear trunk from Corbin. That was about another $3K per bike. When done, I had a nice RT, a couple years before they came out--but I finally got smart. I have been pretty conservative with the three RT's after that. I made better money in those days--so the spending was a bit easier.
    I have a 2012 Spyder RS. I’m desperate for saddlebags. Do you know where I can get some. It’s the brackets I can’t find.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN View Post
    It's a 3 wheel chinese scooter that doesn't require a helmet, gloves or jacket. did anyone else notice the guy was afraid to say the price or it's top speed?
    What makes you think it doesn't "require" the same safety gear that ANY non-cage vehicle ought to (as though one couldn't ryde a Spyder without ATGATT)?
    Raprider (Rich)

2016 Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 Steel Black Metallic (Blackbird)
    BRP Audio, Heated Grips, Fog Lights, Passenger Backrest, Givi Saddlebags/Top Case
    BajaRon Swaybar, TricLed Wide-Vu Mirrors, Lamonster Ram mount and X-grip, Sena 20S Evo Dual
    TricLed Sequential Front SpyderFenderz, Dual Color Run/Brake/Turn LEDs, Brake Flasher
    Kumho Ecsta AST installed on rear 4/2021

1996 Yamaha Virago 750 (Vera) - still riding
    1987 Honda Shadow 500 (Shady) - sold
    1982 Honda Rebel 250 (Little Reb) - sold

2016 ST-S , Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    The bickering betwixt, will get this thread shut down. Personally, I would like to see the thread continue a bit.
    Personally, I'm impressed that Holly ventured beyond Off-Topic land..and with a reasonable (to me) set of comments and questions
    Raprider (Rich)

2016 Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 Steel Black Metallic (Blackbird)
    BRP Audio, Heated Grips, Fog Lights, Passenger Backrest, Givi Saddlebags/Top Case
    BajaRon Swaybar, TricLed Wide-Vu Mirrors, Lamonster Ram mount and X-grip, Sena 20S Evo Dual
    TricLed Sequential Front SpyderFenderz, Dual Color Run/Brake/Turn LEDs, Brake Flasher
    Kumho Ecsta AST installed on rear 4/2021

1996 Yamaha Virago 750 (Vera) - still riding
    1987 Honda Shadow 500 (Shady) - sold
    1982 Honda Rebel 250 (Little Reb) - sold

2016 ST-S , Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JoDot View Post
    I have a 2012 Spyder RS. I’m desperate for saddlebags. Do you know where I can get some. It’s the brackets I can’t find.
    My GIVI's were purchased from my dealer. There were not a lot of "other" suppliers for when they first came out.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default 2019 Spyders

I recently saw a video from the Three Wheeler Rally in South Dakota this week with a BRP spokesman saying that "a new line of Spyders will be announced this September. With my wife and I considering getting a second Spyder so we can both ride, I'm hoping the new line will be the $10,000 Spyder we've seen discussed. Something that is well above in quality of this Tryker Trike in the video but cheaper than the current line of Spyders. I'd be happy to just have a nice safe "commuter Spyder" to ride around the city for myself and when we need to go the distance my wife and I ride two-up on our current RT.

2017 Spyder RT Limited - Champagne Metallic Chrome
    - Wolo Bad Boy Horn, SPYDERPOPS Next Gen LED Bumpskid, SPYDERPOPS Double Vision Daytime Running Lights
    2021 Spyder RT Limited - Deep Marsala Metallic Dark
    - Replaced 2021 Stock Handlebars with F3 Stock Handlebars, BRP Adjustable Driver Backrest, Wolo Bad Boy Horn, SPYDERPOPS Double Vision Daytime Running Lights, SPYDERPOPS ""BRAKER BARS" Brake/Run Lights