Hi everyone. I'm a new Spyder owner! I picked up my 2016 RT Limited on Friday. It had 1325 miles on it, and I got it for $18k.

1) It has a Garmin Zumo 660 on it, and I noticed that it says i can connect my phone to it, for audio or phone via bluetooth. I was able to connect the phone portion, but i'm unable to connect the audio so i can listen to my SIRIUS app. Is there some trick? I ordered the 3.5mm cord for the trunk, so maybe this won't be necessary? I'm just unsure.

2) I washed it yesterday, and afterward, when I put it back in the garage and set the brake, the beeping wouldn't stop. But this morning it was fine. Could this be some sensor that got wet?

3) Speaking of washing, what does everyone use on the windshield? I always blow dry it with my leaf blower, but i still have spots.

4) I'm a large guy at 387lbs, is there a good setting recommendation for where I should put the adjustable shock? Should i have it entirely on the soft side, or totally on the hard side or somewhere in between. I didn't notice any difference no matter where I set it, but wondering where it should be for my fat a$$.

I'm sure I will have plenty more questions to ask in the coming days, so thanks in advance! Love this site!