Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Ray sounds like you're at least comfortable with it's current rideability. Now to determine if there's some kind of leak in the system. Top it up to 60 lbs AFTER your next ride when you know you won't be riding it for two or more days. Then check the pressure after 48 - 72 hrs and see if it's dropped just the pressure gauge loss amount, or significantly more. I think the brass check valves are prone to sticking open and now know they can be cleaned (at least mine could be). I can set my pressure with my air chuck and 3 days later it's the same pressure now. Before it would drop below my gauge's lowest reading.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Default I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    Ray sounds like you're at least comfortable with it's current rideability. Now to determine if there's some kind of leak in the system. Top it up to 60 lbs AFTER your next ride when you know you won't be riding it for two or more days. Then check the pressure after 48 - 72 hrs and see if it's dropped just the pressure gauge loss amount, or significantly more. I think the brass check valves are prone to sticking open and now know they can be cleaned (at least mine could be). I can set my pressure with my air chuck and 3 days later it's the same pressure now. Before it would drop below my gauge's lowest reading.
    I intend to check this as you say, for a few times. I'll let you know.
    Ray & Marci
    Tenino, WA
    2014RTL Cognac
    ALWAYS ride 2 up.