Packed up last night, installed the new to me Comfort seat with a backrest I bought here on Spyderlovers, had to come in and work a half day to make sure my Foreman and PE got everything they need , I have a great Foreman and this is the first time I can take a vacation and not worry about coming back to a mess. This is my last project before I retire and have had a hard time not getting short timers disease. December will be here in no time. We only have reservations at the rally for two days and none on the way there or back but are taking the pop up so we can camp or find a hotel if we want. Looking forward to the next 2 weeks. Going to try to ride Beartooth going there and on the return trip as its one of my favorite rides. My wife and I always try to find the best Chicken fried steak tour to pay homage to one of my rides a friend and I had back in 69 before we left for our all expense paid trip to Asia, he never made it home. So far my all time favorite is a little truck stop on Highway 20 in Burns Oregon, second favorite is a little restaurant in Belvidere Ill. on Highway 20, I heard of a good one in Deadwood so we are always on the search . Looking forward to meeting some new folks and making some new friends at the rally.
Glacier Park Ride 009.jpg Glacier Park Ride 008.jpg Glacier Park Ride 096.jpg Glacier Park Ride 104.jpg