Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by deer30084 View Post
    I also have the F3 Base model, 2015. Bought it for the same reasons. Upgraded the shock, Xcreen on the Blueridge windhield, LED lights that blink on the fenders and some other small stuff. I read somewhere that new models are coming out with shaft drive. That will devalue all of the ones that are belt driven. And an under $10,000 model? That would be tempting. Can Am must have finally realized to get more Spyders on the road, they have to make them more affordable. Not everyone has, or wants to spend, $30,000 on a motorcycle.
    I have the same as You and to me the sm6 Manual is tedious shifting compared to my old 2012 RT sm5 where I could hit 60 in 2nd gear?
    I still Love my 2015 Fs because I spent $$ to get Yellow Panels BUT if a Great New Simple, Cheap, Alternative Comes out I might just Buy- But it will be Paddle Shifting If I buy again!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    Are you sure yours are metal? I have had to replace 3 sets on 2015 and 16 base model F3, one of them my own.
    Im positive it is. had my Blueridge plus Xcreen on for 3 years and no problems at all
    We now have His and Hers Spyders.
    Current Spyder, 2015 F3 Steel Black, Passenger Backrest, Blue Ridge Screen with Xcreen Extention, Akrapovic Muffler, Attitude Handlebars, Blades front rims, RT Swaybar,
    Her Spyder 2011 Magnesium RSS Sportrack and Backrest, Comfort Seat, Grip Puppies, 3.5 inch Riser Bars, Wespyd Signature Swaybar. Hindle Muffler, Godiva Screen, Hiway Pegs Can Am Panniers

Previous Spyders
    2013 ST SM5
    2011 RSS
    2010 RS
    2015 F3 , Black with Blue Graphics

Spyder Garage

F3 S. If nothing else you get the cruise control the base F3 doesn't have (I think the front shocks are an upgrade too). The rear shock sucks (thanks BRP!) no matter what.

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Spyder Garage

Default F3 base model

I vote for the F3 base. Why? I have one. You can build on it. I don't see any reason to "trade up." Trade up to what? Higher payments? I installed blinking fender lights, the occasional 2 up shock, fog lights, the belt tensioner, LED lights. With the Easy Brackets, I have choice of a slew of bags. Why go through that all over again?
    John F.
    Tallahassee, FL

2015 Spyder F3 SE6, black
    BRP Driver/passenger Footboards
    BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest
    Blue Ridge Windshield
    MRA X-Creen Tour, clear, clamp-on
    H4 LED Headlights
    F3 LED Fog Light Kit, LED Amber Halo Ring Kit, LED Tail Lights, F3 Rear run/brake/turn LEDs
    Easy Brackets
    Leatherworks, Inc. 120 Special Slight Angle Saddlebags
    Custom Dynamics Front Mud Flap LED lights, Street Magic Front Fender Tips, Double Feature Lens
    2-up rear shock
    Idler pulley kit