Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default ROX RISER - Factory Visit

Today I visited ROX, invited by Ryan Jensen, Customer Relations and Sales Director (218-326-1794). I was looking for a riser for my F3-L, and they wanted to get a look at a F3 to allow them to ensure correct and safe product compatibility.

I was very impressed by Ryan and the ROX team. I was given a tour of the factory, and saw them manufacturing high quality US made products in Cohasset MN, for a huge variety of motor-sports vehicles. I learned the history of the company, and this was very interesting to me since I have been riding snowmobiles for over 50 years, along with a decade in the 90s of racing sleds.

I ended up with this riser: https://roxspeedfx.com/collections/a...ant=1187894173

The change is noticeable, and once I get it dialed to where I like it I will clean up the left and right wiring with some cable ties.

Overall, a big shout out and thank you to Ryan and his ROX team for helping me out, and also to let other F3 riders know what the factory recommends, as well as the contact info if needed.

Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default Cool

Looks like a quality product.. and fits the spyder well...should feel great when you find the right spot...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the info!
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

Agreed! Great product and it gives that extra bit of adjustment. I added them to my wife's bike a couple of weeks ago.

CJ JAX
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Thanks Dave.....that certainly removes one of my major concerns, which was the shallow nub depth of the Rox I bought.....and a 3” riser would let me clear the BRP Garmin mount.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red