Spyder Garage

Default 2015 RT-S For Sale

3474BB48-F0F3-4118-B3D8-2FA97FC926C4.jpg3474BB48-F0F3-4118-B3D8-2FA97FC926C4.jpgI lusted for this Spyder for a long time before I was able to buy it. Now way too soon my health has deteriorated to the point where anything more than neighborhood rides are not viable. The trike is in like new condition with only 7050 miles on it. The tires are in excellent condition. It was laser aligned by Central Florida Power Sports. It has a UTOPIA DRIVERS BACKREST, A SHORTY RADIO ANTENA. The gas and water temp gages now read on the digital panel rather than the analog gages. The fuel gauge has been replaced by a cigarette lighter type of outlet for low amperage use such as phone charging. It has a very secure mount for a cell phone that sits right in the center of the handlebars. This enables your phone to be used as your GPS. It also has cup holders for both the driver and passenger. The trike is located in Clermont, Florida, but is registered in Texas. I can be contacted at 830 353-0028 I am asking $17,950.00 for the trike. And of course this is the triple cylinder engine not the twin. It is also an SE6. The mileage may change slightly as I may take very short rides. I also have Sena 20 Blue Tooth intercom system that will go with the trike. If they fit and you want them I have several helmets. Two with washable interiors.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wanderingman; 07-03-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Sorry to hear about the reason for selling

It looks like a great bike, and if it's an SE6, that's a darn good price.

(You may want to update your post with the transmission option.)
    Regards,

Bret

2017 RT-S Orbital Blue
    BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar
    SpyderPops LED Bumpskid, Spyclops II LED, Full View Turn Signals & Belt Guard
    Sena 20S Bluetooth Headsets
    Brake Free Helmet Light
    FOBO Bike for Trike
    Rugged Geek RG1000 Safety Plus Jump Starter/Air Compressor
    Lamonster RAM mount/Techmount TechGripper
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    UltraGard Half Cover
    2017 RT-S , Orbital Blue

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bhern View Post
    It looks like a great bike, and if it's an SE6, that's a darn good price.

(You may want to update your post with the transmission option.)
    That is a pretty good price. And yes, it is a SE6 transmission (no shifter on the left side in the picture)
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default What is the difference between the RT Limited and the RT S?

What is the difference between the RT Limited and the RT S?
    2020 RT Limited , Says Chalk White, but in person it is much more gray

Spyder Garage

Default Transmission

Yes it is an SE6. Basically a Limited has Navigation and extra chrome. I am unsure of other specifics. Also several thousand dollars. One item I failed to list, my trike has a very secure mount to hold a smart phone for your GPS or simply to use as a phone. It is mounted right in front of the driver in the center of the handlebar mount. I also appreciate the positive comments. It truly is a nice trike.
    Last edited by wanderingman; 07-02-2018 at 09:37 PM. Reason: To answer Questions

Spyder Garage

Default Bike for sale

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingman View Post
    Yes it is an SE6. Basically a Limited has Navigation and extra chrome. I am unsure of other specifics. Also several thousand dollars. One item I failed to list, my trike has a very secure mount to hold a smart phone for your GPS or simply to use as a phone. It is mounted right in front of the driver in the center of the handlebar mount. I also appreciate the positive comments. It truly is a nice trike.

Hello!

bike still for sale?
    If so, can you contact me at+16157145507 ?
    thanks

Bobby Dodd