Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wax

Spyder Garage

Default agree with this type of spray. Use it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel The Biker View Post
    I use Turtle wax ICE spray. It can be used on ANY part of the bike. It lasts for up to a year. Watch the tests on Youtube. Beautiful shine! Removes bugs. Wont turn your textured plastic white. Easy to carry with you on the spyder. Actually works better than Mother's Detail Spray, which surprised me. Comparable to Top Coat F11. No residue if you miss wiping some off. ICE is my favorite HANDS DOWN! Many Harley owners have used it for years. Once I tried it, I was hooked. Available everywhere too!

Every time I wipe the Spyder down, I can't believe how easy this product makes it. Many times I can just use a damp micro cloth with fresh spray on it, in one hand and a dry one in the other, and take off all bugs, sap, etc., and the re-polish is just like the first time I ever put it on !! Tried other brands but this seems best for me.
    Ray & Marci
    Tenino, WA
    2014RTL Cognac
    ALWAYS ride 2 up.

Spyder Garage

Default +1 on Turtle Wax ICE spray

Quote Originally Posted by Joel The Biker View Post
    I use Turtle wax ICE spray. It can be used on ANY part of the bike. It lasts for up to a year. Watch the tests on Youtube. Beautiful shine! Removes bugs. Wont turn your textured plastic white. Easy to carry with you on the spyder. Actually works better than Mother's Detail Spray, which surprised me. Comparable to Top Coat F11. No residue if you miss wiping some off. ICE is my favorite HANDS DOWN! Many Harley owners have used it for years. Once I tried it, I was hooked. Available everywhere too!
    Based on this thread and Joel's impassioned endorsement of Turtle Wax ICE spray, I gave it a try last weekend and I now understand why he's so emphatic. It really worked -- I hadn't washed my bike in the 9 months I've owned it other than when Mother Nature did it for me, but after a wash and a single application of ICE, it looks like new and the shine is really deep and has held up nicely after a week of commuting. Easy to use and effective...
    Regards,

Bret

2017 RT-S Orbital Blue
    BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar
    SpyderPops LED Bumpskid, Spyclops II LED, Full View Turn Signals & Belt Guard
    Sena 20S Bluetooth Headsets
    Brake Free Helmet Light
    FOBO Bike for Trike
    Rugged Geek RG1000 Safety Plus Jump Starter/Air Compressor
    Lamonster RAM mount/Techmount TechGripper
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    UltraGard Half Cover
    2017 RT-S , Orbital Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ear wax is too sticky...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I been using just a spray on wash and wax, but only after giving the bike a good wash with soap and water.
    But last week i ordered some ceramic coat product which has done wonders to the cars and bikes that I have seen. It seems to last for 2-5 years. Not too sure about that, but with my bike being garaged all the time, I think 2-3 is doable.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default Another winner

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    I been using just a spray on wash and wax, but only after giving the bike a good wash with soap and water.
    But last week i ordered some ceramic coat product which has done wonders to the cars and bikes that I have seen. It seems to last for 2-5 years. Not too sure about that, but with my bike being garaged all the time, I think 2-3 is doable.
    Plexus spray is awesome on all the plastic, windshield, face shield etc...
    I am an advanced amateur Detailer and this stuff really cleans and shines and repels dust and dirt... I love it!!