Spyder Garage

Default Front brake rotors

I swapped my front brake pads the other day and I have a dumb question, I took the front rotors off and I'm not sure if I put them back on correctly. I noticed the rotors have an arrow on them and I would think that the direction the arrow points would be the direction the rotors turn. On the right hand rotor the arrow would be facing out so you can see it and it would point forward, for the left hand rotor to turn the same way the arrow would be on the back side of the rotor so you don't see it. I don't know if the arrows should both be on the outside regardless of rotation. The left hand brake is making noise now and I'm wondering if it's because it's going the wrong direction. Can someone please let me know I've got a ride to go on this weekend. Thanks
    2013 RED RT-S SE-5. Nothing special, but it's mine. I call it El Diablo Rojo
    US ARMY Combat Engineer. Sapper Strike!

Spyder Garage

I guess I could just switch the rotor so it runs the other way to see if the noise stops. I will try that today after I get off work.
    2013 RED RT-S SE-5. Nothing special, but it's mine. I call it El Diablo Rojo
    US ARMY Combat Engineer. Sapper Strike!

Spyder Garage

Arrows in the direction of rotation. Yes one is visable one is not visable.

Do not install the brake disc to operate opposite the arrow, it may crack and fail causing a bunch of damage.