Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder has come a loooooong way

after 2200 miles, although it was in short period of time(bought on 06/15), it looks like there were much improvements on 2015 RS over my old 09 or I was just extremely unlucky with 1st Spyder or combination of both.

it has not went in to limp home mode with bad ecu, no leaky gas tank, no cracked coolant reservoir, no front sprocket failure, no cracked rear fender bracket, no missing license plate light cover, no gas fume.
    all those happened within first few thousand miles starting with bad ecu at mile 150 with first Spyder.

I do like that fan kicks in early now to keep it at 4 bars instead of waiting till 5 bar then kicks in, much better braking, harness for fog lights are already in place and better mpg too.
    6 states down 42 states to go

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by aka1004 View Post
    after 2200 miles, although it was in short period of time(bought on 06/15), it looks like there were much improvements on 2015 RS over my old 09 or I was just extremely unlucky with 1st Spyder or combination of both.

it has not went in to limp home mode with bad ecu, no leaky gas tank, no cracked coolant reservoir, no front sprocket failure, no cracked rear fender bracket, no missing license plate light cover, no gas fume.
    all those happened within first few thousand miles starting with bad ecu at mile 150 with first Spyder.

I do like that fan kicks in early now to keep it at 4 bars instead of waiting till 5 bar then kicks in, much better braking, harness for fog lights are already in place and better mpg too.
    Certainly has many improvements as you have noted ,

wow,........ after a 3 year hiatus from Spyderlovers, your back!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

, and
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

thank you and yea, I had so much problem with 1st one I basically gave it away at the end...
    then I waited for replacement for RS to come along but never materialized and when RS was discontinued, I thought that was it for me.
    but I got the itch again so I've been checking used stock of local dealers online for low mileage RS for few month and this one came along with 700 miles on.
    so far so good. engine seems louder but it may seem that way because I have stock muffler and its been a long time since I ran with stock muffler but akrapovic and cat-bypass is on the way!
    6 states down 42 states to go