Spyder Garage

Default Hopnel trunk organizer with liner?

I was wondering if anyone has used the hopnel trunk organizer with the rear trunk liner. In the picture it looks like it does not have the liner. Thanks everyone

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bigv View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has used the hopnel trunk organizer with the rear trunk liner. In the picture it looks like it does not have the liner. Thanks everyone
    WHAT picture? Is this it? https://www.amazon.com/Hopnel-H41-15...dp/B072M2YQY1a

Trunk liner is separate

Trunk liner? https://www.amazon.com/Hopnel-HCTL-T.../dp/B00CIVSA2E
    Last edited by UtahPete; 06-21-2018 at 06:06 PM.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default Handy

I love it when people pipe in that have no idea of what you are asking and nothing of value to add. Welcome to the forum!

I have used it occasionally, when traveling overnight. There are actually two liners for the RT; one for the top and one for the bottom of the trunk. There is also one for the frunk and a set for the saddlebags. I find it to be handy to keep everything together in one or two bags as opposed to packing everything separately. Just my opinion, but for the minimal investment, I would do it again. Hope this helps.

Spyder Garage

Sorry for not being descriptive enough. I just bought a rt and it did not come with the brp liners front and back. Just bought the brp frunk liner. I want to buy the rear trunk liner from brp, but I also want the organizer I found. I just wanted to make sure the Velcro to attach the organizer would work.

Spyder Garage

The 2014 RT-S came with a carpeted frunk liner and a naked trunk. BRP has a carpeted trunk liner at typical inflated price. I purchased the two piece trunk liner, bags actually, and use the smaller bottom one for my mechanical essentials. I have not yet used the larger top bag but might for the Three Wheel Rally. I generally just toss miscellaneous stuff on top of the small lower bag and roll off.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have two of the soft Hopnel side bags with me at all times in my 14 RTS. Very handy, don't always know just what you'll pick up and take home with you. I use a day back pack with several zipper compartments (over night stuff) when I/we travel that I stow away in the frunk, upside down because it fits perfect. I/we use the trunk w/o a liner because it's a quick catchall for coats rain gear or what ever. Been working out nicely that way for a couple of years.

Spyder Garage

Default Bags

I have and use the trunk and frunk bags. I like them but the important thing is my wife really likes them. Makes packing for trips so easy and great when you get to a motel, just make life easier.
    Kenn

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up +1

Hopnel bags/ liners are good. zippers could be better though. Just used them on a 2500+ mile trip through the southwest and last year to the Black hills and Cody, Wo. Having a rack on the trunk ( safety chromed ) for the cover and the rain gear gives us PLENTY of space.

Lew L
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bigv View Post
    If this is the one you're asking about, I have one and love it!
    Every once in awhile you have to readjust the velcro but there are screws that are also used in the install which keep it in place.

2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac