Spyder Garage

Default My now near perfect F3L seat

Riding my 2016 F3L for any distance became very uncomfortable for my legs and my butt. installed BRP Coast to Coast seat and that solved the problem with my legs. I have bad circulation in my legs and the stock seat would make them cramp after a few hours of riding. new seat took care of that.

Installed gel from Motorcycle Dave and that pretty much took care of removing they pressure points that had bothered my butt.

Lastly, I had Hartco Seats install a sheepskin on the riders seat and that seems to have solved my monkey butt problem. Previously I would begin to be bothered in as few as 30-40 minute in the saddle. after several hours, I dreaded getting back on the seat. another Iron Butt was unthinkable. After the 4+ hour ride home from Hartco, I felt I could have comfortably gone another 20+ hours in comfort.

TomG

Spyder Garage

Default pix

pix man, pix....
    show us some pictures.....
    Dan P
    SPYD3R

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TomG View Post
    Riding my 2016 F3L for any distance became very uncomfortable for my legs and my butt. installed BRP Coast to Coast seat and that solved the problem with my legs. I have bad circulation in my legs and the stock seat would make them cramp after a few hours of riding. new seat took care of that.

Installed gel from Motorcycle Dave and that pretty much took care of removing they pressure points that had bothered my butt.

Lastly, I had Hartco Seats install a sheepskin on the riders seat and that seems to have solved my monkey butt problem. Previously I would begin to be bothered in as few as 30-40 minute in the saddle. after several hours, I dreaded getting back on the seat. another Iron Butt was unthinkable. After the 4+ hour ride home from Hartco, I felt I could have comfortably gone another 20+ hours in comfort.

TomG
    Onya Tom.....good to see you found a solution. Uncomfortable seats are the pits

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red