Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default How to rotate video on my Go pro

As the title says, I got a nice go pro for father's day and am excited to try it out next week at the MAM. Video looks great with the camera mounted to the front forks, but I need to rotate the video, and do not see an option to do that. How do I do that?
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    As the title says, I got a nice go pro for father's day and am excited to try it out next week at the MAM. Video looks great with the camera mounted to the front forks, but I need to rotate the video, and do not see an option to do that. How do I do that?

You probably do that through the GoPro Software.

here is a link to assist http://www.filmingfamily.com/gopro-s...-rotate-video/

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

IF it's only the difference between right side up and upside down (not 90 degrees), there should be a setting on the camera in one of the preferences submenus. Don't know which model you have, but all their manuals are on-line. Apparently the HERO5 and newer models have auto-rotation as well.

https://gopro.com/content/dam/help/h...G_REVC_Web.pdf
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable: 09 Thruxton / 09 FZ6
    Sold List: 97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport Dark, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 08 Spyder RS , 12 Street TripleR, 15 RC390, 02 VFR800, 09 KLX250S, 10 F650GS
    JLohPhotos
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...
    2008 GS , Millennium Yellow

Spyder Garage

Turn around
    2019 Rally , Black