Thread: xm radio

Spyder Garage

Default xm radio

Does anyone have XM radio on their bikes? If so how do I go about getting it on my bike? I have a '17 RT limited . I called sirus they tell me they want the vin # of radio?? They tell me to go to channel 0 & the make of radio will be there. I tried but goes from 1-7 Thanks !!!

Spyder Garage

Sorry but getting it ON a bike and getting it ACTIVATED are two different issues.
    Are you looking for answers to #1, #2 or both?

AJ

Quote Originally Posted by shoppersal View Post
    Does anyone have XM radio on their bikes? If so how do I go about getting it on my bike? I have a '17 RT limited . I called sirus they tell me they want the vin # of radio?? They tell me to go to channel 0 & the make of radio will be there. I tried but goes from 1-7 Thanks !!!

2014 RT-S
    Akrapovic Exhaust & Cat Bypass
    Bajaron Sway Bar w/links / Sena SM-10/Garmin 660
    Comfort Seat w Adjustable Backrest
    Decals by Purple Harley / Magic Strobe
    Kuryakyn Black Widow Pegs Rivco Highway Brackets
    Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder
    FOBO / Spyder Cuff / XM Radio w MC Antenna

2014 RT/S , Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by shoppersal View Post
    So you have the XM module installed on your bike?

Spyder Garage

You have to get the sirius module from your dealer then call sirius with the radio ID#.Some members here just stream it thru their phones or get their own add on radio,I had the module installed before I picked up my RT.When you do install whatever sirius call them and tell them you want the 6 month subscription for 30.00,I do that every riding season then cancel it one day before it runs out so they don't renew at full price,where I live we only have a 6 month riding season.Good luck with sirius you will like the reception and the stations.60's on 6 rocks.