Spyder Garage

Default Well it took two years

I decided I wanted a 2012 RS-S and started casually looking on and off about two years ago. Well I found one that in my mind was a really good deal. 2012 RS-S original owner 3949 miles with Two brothers Carbon fiber exhaust. Bike was in show room condition started right up and runs excellent. Let me know what you think
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 SM5 Yellow, built 5/08 Mods: Evoluzione CAI, and Programable SPAL Fan. Two Brothers Juice Box, Hindle Exhaust. Custom Dynamics Lighting and Mono seat Cowl.
    2012 RSS SM5 Red/Black Mods Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Exhaust Dynojet Power Commander JT's Custom Air Filter.

Spyder Garage

on your new ryde.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Looks great. Of course I'm parcel to that body style. Love my 08. Maybe one day may move up to a F3, but satisfied with mine.
    David

Spyder Garage

Default Nice ryde

Looks sweet. Where about in NY.
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brentc View Post
    Looks sweet. Where about in NY.
    Riverhead Long Island, till next June then it is Florida for the Golden years
    2008 SM5 Yellow, built 5/08 Mods: Evoluzione CAI, and Programable SPAL Fan. Two Brothers Juice Box, Hindle Exhaust. Custom Dynamics Lighting and Mono seat Cowl.
    2012 RSS SM5 Red/Black Mods Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Exhaust Dynojet Power Commander JT's Custom Air Filter.

Spyder Garage

Default Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger View Post
    Sounds like you’ve got the plan!
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    Looks great. Of course I'm parcel to that body style. Love my 08. Maybe one day may move up to a F3, but satisfied with mine.
    David
    You have the body style of a “parcel”, David? ........sorry, couldn’t help myself

I like that body style too, Bulldogger....Well done

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Default BULLDOG

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger View Post
    BULLDOG;
    i put 50K miles of smiles on my 2009 RS.... i'm here to tell ya that u'll be 1 happy camper....

on Florida, i have 1 word: DON'T..... I lived in Clearwater for 9 yrs, and when you've fought the traffic for 6 mths to a yr, you'll ask yourself "why"...
    jmho....
    anyways, enjoy your new toy, and welcome to the party.....
    Dan P
    SPYD3R

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post
    BULLDOG;
    i put 50K miles of smiles on my 2009 RS.... i'm here to tell ya that u'll be 1 happy camper....

on Florida, i have 1 word: DON'T..... I lived in Clearwater for 9 yrs, and when you've fought the traffic for 6 mths to a yr, you'll ask yourself "why"...
    jmho....
    anyways, enjoy your new toy, and welcome to the party.....
    Dan P
    SPYD3R

Well I don't know much about clearwater, but my Dad and several guys I worked with are down in Pine Ridge Estates in Citrus County and the area there is AWESOME. Not a lot of traffic very quiet all the homes are on one to ten acre plots. Five minute drive to publics and ten minute drive to Home Depot. I take my Dad's Can-am out when I am down visiting in summer and winter and there is never any traffic worth a damn. Then again when I picked up the can-am in Maryland I made it back to GW Bridge where I sat in bumper to bumper traffic from the bridge to exit 45 on the LIE. A normal 45 minute trip was 2.5 hours. Unless you leave at 4:00am in the morning or plan to return to the island at about the same time you can usually plan on getting slammed with bumper to bumper traffic.