Spyder Garage

Default Does this ufit demo still exist and where can i find it in So Cal.

I am in the home stretch of my purchase and want it to be the perfect fit , but none of the dealers have had the ufit demo setup,no matter what dealer i call they all seem to not have this on thier bikes or in stock to test, maybe you guys have had some luck in this area or some ideas as to if it still exist thanks in advance for the help, i have included a visual link https://youtu.be/gqw7N0jbiCc

Spyder Garage

When I was looking to buy and inquired about this, my dealer said it was up to the actual dealer to purchase the setup and designate a unit to put it on! Seeing as how this then basically removes that unit from sale inventory or would require labor to remove it and install it on another unit, most are unwilling to do it. I have been to four different dealers just looking at their casual wear after having already purchased my ryde and have yet to see/hear about a dealer that actually has it! It is pretty much what I call "un-obtanium"....

I actually bought mine via the web from Fun Bike Center in San Diego, they are fairly large and may have one. Give 'em a call...
    Last edited by hypurone; 06-10-2018 at 03:52 PM.

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default U-fit System Demo

Mission Motorsports had one , but the last time I was there I did not see it. Give them a call and see if they still have it. They have a website.

Dennis
    2013 ST , Black

Spyder Garage

Default no longer being used at my dealer anyways, (NOT SURE WHY NOT)

toms river dealer had it as recently as year ago
    not anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Need2ride View Post
    I am in the home stretch of my purchase and want it to be the perfect fit , but none of the dealers have had the ufit demo setup,no matter what dealer i call they all seem to not have this on thier bikes or in stock to test, maybe you guys have had some luck in this area or some ideas as to if it still exist thanks in advance for the help, i have included a visual link https://youtu.be/gqw7N0jbiCc

Spyder Garage

Default resolved?

hi , as im having more and more issues with my reach to the standard handlbars (strength, mobility, etc) i was wondering if you obtained a satisfactory answer to the model ufit f3s that used to be in every dealer, but now apparently cut for economic reasons? WTH? this is a huge safety issue and for it not to be mandated by BRP that every dealer have the ability to properly fit riders-existing, and potentials--is somewhat of a "crime," if not outright neglect--the work around is what to randomly order and pay for installation of an alternate set up (peg length, short reach long reach) and then take chance that it doesnt improve ergos, or actually makes it worse, and we eat the sunk cost???
    BRP hello!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by Need2ride View Post