Thread: USB connection

Spyder Garage

Default USB connection

On 17, RTS automatical, in top trunk it has a USB, connect, and a cable to connect like headphones to iPhone to listen to music. I read the manual, and must be missing something. I hooked up headphone jack to phone turned on music, turned on spyder, went through display, and found nothing about auxiliary input. Could t get anything but radio to work. Does the USB cable have to be connected too ? Book is t too clear, to me anyway. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Not 100% sure on ur model, but the AUX is the station you need selected, using the headphone jack you can only adjust volume & only if the phone didn't time out & & go to low power mode (screen lock) that should be able to adjust in settings on the phone itself.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Default USB Dive

Quote Originally Posted by Marr View Post
    On 17, RTS automatical, in top trunk it has a USB, connect, and a cable to connect like headphones to iPhone to listen to music. I read the manual, and must be missing something. I hooked up headphone jack to phone turned on music, turned on spyder, went through display, and found nothing about auxiliary input. Could t get anything but radio to work. Does the USB cable have to be connected too ? Book is t too clear, to me anyway. Thanks
    I also have a 2017 RTS. I use a USB Drive loaded up with Mp3 files, and have that plugged into the USB connector in the rear trunk. Use the Mode button to get to the "radio", etc.) Then use the set button to get to "USB" and the music plays through your speakers and you can adjust the volume and jump forward or backwards using the cursor buttons. Works like a charm!

Spyder Garage

Default Getting the USB to work

After plugging into the USB cable, punch the ECO button and go through the selections. I was cursing mine until I mashed the right button