Although there was never a kit to add SiriusXM to the ST series bikes (only the RT Series), It can be done. My 2013 STS that did not come with a radio (only the ST-L included the radio). I purchased the radio and rear speakers from a 2014 RT, and a new XM kit from Amazon for a RT and was able to make it all work perfectly. I am not sure if the SiriusXM tuner would work with a ST-L radio or not as the part numbers are different. My guess is all of the equipment is interchangeable.

The bike does not come with the radio harness for installing the radio or the entertainment harness for installing the SiriusXM kit. I simply made a short harness that plugged into the capped off CKT1 plug at the rear of the bike and into the RDO1 connector on the radio I purchased. To install the SiriusXM tuner, I just replaced the connector on the SiriusXM pigtail with the one that plugs into RDO2 rather than purchase the entertainment harness. Once I get a Sena SM10, Ill pin that in to RDO2 so I can listen to the audio via Bluetooth. Pictures of the custom mounting location / brackets and the SiriusXM tuner with the plug replaced. Ill try and scan in the schematic with all my notes identifying what each wire does on the radio if anyone wants to do the same or tinker.

IMG_20180609_103741.jpg IMG_20180609_093203.jpg IMG_20180609_071159.jpg