Spyder Garage

Default 2015 F3S, aux power ports

Greetings, relatively new Spyder owner here, underneath and on either side ignition bezel are two sets of wires with some type of connector. These are now just plugged into caps which appear on entire bezel. I'm assuming they are 12V DC aux power. If so, who has the best after-market set up for use with iPhone chargers? Any help is greatly appreciated, Thank you in advance.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The plug on the left is for the heated handgrip switch and the right side is for the Fog/Auxiliary Light switch. I don't recall the circuitry offhand, but there is likely +12 VDC but not sure on the ground. There is a Customer circuit, fused at 5 amps, with connection points under the passenger seat, under the left inspection cover, and behind the trunk tub in the front end.

Wayne
    Last edited by pauly1; 06-05-2018 at 08:56 AM.
    pauly1 - SpyderDeb's 'wrench'
    2018 F3-T & 2015 F3-S Road Warrior Foundation Tribute customs
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500
    2015 F3-S , OEM na Basic Black with Custom Wrap

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pauly1 View Post
    The plug on the left is for the heated handgrip switch and the right side is for the Fog/Auxiliary Light switch. I don't recall the circuitry offhand, but there is likely +12 VDC but not sure on the ground. There is a Customer circuit, fused at 5 amps, with connection points under the passenger seat, under the left inspection cover, and behind the trunk tub in the front end.

Wayne
    Thank you very much, that clears it for me . .