Spyder Garage

Default F3T Passenger backrest

does anyone know of a reasonable price of a passenger back rest? Lamonsters only fit f3 and f3s mine is an f3t

thanks for all replys

Spyder Garage

I'm not sure anything BRP makes has a reasonable price. That being said....

The BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest fits my F3-T just fine. Was able to buy a new one on Ebay at a discounted price (list price is $795 from BRP !)

Quote Originally Posted by Larry t View Post
    does anyone know of a reasonable price of a passenger back rest? Lamonsters only fit f3 and f3s mine is an f3t

thanks for all replys
    Current: "Scarlett", 2017 Can Am F3-T, SE6, Intense Red Pearl.
    BRP heated grips, DIY brake light strip and turn signal strips, Chrome/LED brake light tag frame, SpyderPops bumpskid, Baja Ron swaybar and billet links, Lamonster Third Peg, BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest, SpyderPops Missing Belt Guard, ShowChrome oversize brake pedal, TricLED foglights.

Previous: "Synthia", 2014 Can Am Spyder RT, SM6, Pearl White.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Larry t View Post
    does anyone know of a reasonable price of a passenger back rest? Lamonsters only fit f3 and f3s mine is an f3t thanks for all replys
    20180612_073901.jpg

Larry...

Don't know about reasonably priced. However, the factory removable passenger back rest fits my 2017 F3T well and looks good - PN: 219400703. I like the idea of being able to quickly take it off. Especially after I get the luggage rack installed. I don't think the factory adjustable one works with any of the aftermarket racks.

Regards,

Don
    2017 F3T , Triple Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The BRP backrest for the FS fits the FT as well I know because I had a FS and traded in for an FT. Shop around, I found one for 460.00 new. It was the lowest I could find. There are a few that pop up used every now and then. If your looking for new, buy one line, usually no shipping or tax.