Spyder Garage

Default F3S drink holder

I have been reading through other threads on drink/cup holders. Most of what I have read is for RT's. Not sure if they work on the F3S. So what are you using for drink holders.

Thank you
    John

Spyder Garage

Default DRINK HOLDER

​Check out Lamonster Garage on the home page. He has a drink holder for the F3.
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

Default here

Quote Originally Posted by Revrent View Post
    I have been reading through other threads on drink/cup holders. Most of what I have read is for RT's. Not sure if they work on the F3S. So what are you using for drink holders.

Thank you
    John
    John;
    here ya go pal....
    20180604_093849.jpg 20180604_093914.jpg 20180604_093921.jpg
    hope this helps....
    Dan P
    SPDY3R

Spyder Garage

Default HELP

JOHN;
    here are some better pix (i hope).... everything is black, so it can be difficult to see clearly....
    i have mine mounted to the RAM MOUNT that holds my GPS... however, a cup holder can be mounted to the bar that my RAM is mounted to...
    good luck with your endeavor....
    20180604_095818.jpg 20180604_095826.jpg 20180604_095856.jpg
    i installed the GREEN foam so that smaller bottles wouldn't rattle around while riding....
    Dan P
    SPYD3R

PS: this cup holder was given to me by the above guy; JKMSPYDER......
    Last edited by SPYD3R; 06-04-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I went to a bicycle shop and found a good one that will hold a 20oz. bottle. Cost about $14.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have one from Drinks to go. I used it on my RT and now my F3T. No difference. Works great.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

www.glassact.com

the butler mug has one also.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Default Baker Built has one also

http://bakerbuiltairwings.com/prodde...rod=S-RTHBDH-L

This link has one shown it fits both the RT and the F3 series bikes. Comes in stainless steel chrome plated or black powder coated.

Spyder Garage

i just purchased a 2016 F3L and mounted the Drink2Go holder to the handlebar on the left side as i had it on my 2013 STS. The problem is that the bottle blocks the left mirror completely. LaMonster has a fancy holder that attaches to the frame, just in front of the left knee, but i'm hoping to find something not as expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post
    JOHN;
    here are some better pix (i hope).... everything is black, so it can be difficult to see clearly....
    i have mine mounted to the RAM MOUNT that holds my GPS... however, a cup holder can be mounted to the bar that my RAM is mounted to...
    good luck with your endeavor....
    20180604_095818.jpg 20180604_095826.jpg 20180604_095856.jpg
    i installed the GREEN foam so that smaller bottles wouldn't rattle around while riding....
    Dan P
    SPYD3R

PS: this cup holder was given to me by the above guy; JKMSPYDER......

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

9 bucks and free shipping. You can use the screws to mount it on behind multi-function housing OR I think you can just clamp it on handlebar of F3. Either way it should work.
    http://www.providence-spyder-accesso...s/show/7545050
    6 states down 42 states to go

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    i just purchased a 2016 F3L and mounted the Drink2Go holder to the handlebar on the left side as i had it on my 2013 STS. The problem is that the bottle blocks the left mirror completely. LaMonster has a fancy holder that attaches to the frame, just in front of the left knee, but i'm hoping to find something not as expensive.
    Had exactly the same problem, Goldie, with a similar cup holder. Manufacturer stated it was specifically made to fit my 2017 F3L, but when in place (attached to multi-function switch housing), it blocked 60% of my left mirror. I fixed the problem by buying a piece of flat aluminum bar about 1/2" wide, 1/16" thick and about 6" long. Drilled 3 holes in it, bolted the supplied bracket to it and then mounted the extension bar (on the multi switch housing), where the supplied bracket was originally meant to go. This resulted in moving the cup holder about 3" more to the middle, and gave me back a clear and unobstructed view of the rear view mirror again. Cheap fix and I was still able to use the cup holder I had bought, and not waste my money. (You can use the two mounting bolts supplied with original cup holder bracket, but you'll need a small/short 3rd one with a washer & nut at inner end. Took better pics this morning, in daylight.)
    20180706_075645.jpg20180706_075627.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bushrat; 07-06-2018 at 07:14 AM.
    [SIGPIC]
    2017 F3 Ltd. Intense Red Pearl/Metallic Black topside
    2017 F3Limited , lowered brake pedal Intense Red Pearl w. Metallic Black topside

Spyder Garage

Awesome idea, thanks so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by bushrat View Post
    Had exactly the same problem, Goldie, with a similar cup holder. Manufacturer stated it was specifically made to fit my 2017 F3L, but when in place (attached to multi-function switch housing), it blocked 60% of my left mirror. I fixed the problem by buying a piece of flat aluminum bar about 1/2" wide, 1/16" thick and about 6" long. Drilled 3 holes in it, bolted the supplied bracket to it and then mounted the extension bar (on the multi switch housing), where the supplied bracket was originally meant to go. This resulted in moving the cup holder about 3" more to the middle, and gave me back a clear and unobstructed view of the rear view mirror again. Cheap fix and I was still able to use the cup holder I had bought, and not waste my money. (You can use the two mounting bolts supplied with original cup holder bracket, but you'll need a small/short 3rd one with a washer & nut at inner end. Took better pics this morning, in daylight.)
    20180706_075645.jpg20180706_075627.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by aka1004 View Post
    9 bucks and free shipping. You can use the screws to mount it on behind multi-function housing OR I think you can just clamp it on handlebar of F3. Either way it should work.
    http://www.providence-spyder-accesso...s/show/7545050
    Does this one block the mirror? Hard to tell by the angle of the photo. I had a butler, but the hubby stole it for his new goldwing.
    2015 F3 SM5
    F4 Customs Windshield
    BRP Backrest
    Foam grips
    Short-reach bars
    MLB Givi side rack
    Givi V35 side cases
    Idler Pulley kit