Thread: WTB- Windshield

Spyder Garage

Default WTB- Windshield

The windshield on our 2016 RT Special Series measures 16-1/2 inches tall. On longer trips I'd like something more like 20 inches. Has anyone tried that adjustable flip windshield? Any ideas?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Kingz; 06-01-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

or go with a taller and wider from f4 customs. I bought that one and am really happy the way the wind is pushed around the driver and passenger.

Spyder Garage

I have a Show Chrome windshield that's 4 1/2" wider than stock and 25" tall with OEM vent holes.

windshield2.jpgwindshield1.jpg
    2010 RT Audio and Convience SE5, wider vented windshield, XM radio, digital voltmeter, K&N filter, LED turn signal strips, ISCI floorboards, Lamonster LED Headlights and Fogs, Two Bros Black series

Spyder Garage

I went with a 7jurock tinted 22 inch with the recurve or flip as some call it.It is 3 inches wider then stock and can be had for a good price.They will make any height you want.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default Windshield

Quote Originally Posted by Kingz View Post
    The windshield on our 2016 RT Special Series measures 16-1/2 inches tall. On longer trips I'd like something more like 20 inches. Has anyone tried that adjustable flip windshield? Any ideas?
    Thanks.
    Ive got a stock windshield cut down to 22 1/2. It has the two factory vents on the bottom. Will sell for $49.00.

Jim

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kingz View Post
    Thanks.
    I have a Can-Am 23" w/chrome vent. Part number 219400360. It was on the bike (2015 RTS w/6000 miles) when I bought it and I replaced it with an F4 one. It looks to be in excellent condition. $180.00 shipped to lower 48.
    Wayne Bishop

2015 RT-S Special Series
    2017 F3 Limited