Thread: RLS Exhaust

Spyder Garage

Default RLS Exhaust

Has anyone else tried an exhaust from RLS? A buddy of mine had one installed on his RT 1330 at Spyderfest. I loved the new tone it had so I bought one too. We got the muffler only and what a nice sound it puts out. It gives that lower rumble I had hoped for in another exhaust I tried but wasn't happy with. I can notice more pep in it's step at take off, I haven't checked MPG difference at all....It's a simple slip-on and looks and sounds great. I got it for $380. The cat stays on the bike....no fumes....He's just getting off the ground with the Spyder line, and I think he's got a good thing going.
    https://www.facebook.com/search/str/...articles-links
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to meeting Ricky Sutton at Spyders in the Hills. Looks like he makes a very quality product.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default RLS exhaust

I love the sound that my RLS exhaust makes. He has a new cat delete pipe with a resonator for deep sound . Right now I just have the muffler, I haven't met anyone that hasn't like the sound. Been trying to get Ricky pointers to make it in the Spyder world. He pretty much sold out of everything he made for Spyderfest .
    Attached Images Attached Images

2016 RT-S Pearl White

BRP Driver Backrest
    Lamonster Spyderdock, (2) Spydercuffs
    Magic Mirror w/Doc Humphreys tethers
    (2) Rokform phone mounts
    FOBO
    SpyderPops Bumpskid,missing belt guard,Rear strobe LEDs
    Lamonster LED headlights & foglights
    Spyder Pockets
    LED front fender kit -running & turn signals
    Custom Back off mudflap
    Vinyl nameplate & 1330 triple decals by New Image Signs
    Custom RLS exhaust
    Hogtunes speakers 5 1/4 front and back
    Memphis Powersports Amp
    Her name is "Purl"
    2016 RT-S , white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kredab View Post
    I love the sound that my RLS exhaust makes. He has a new cat delete pipe with a resonator for deep sound . Right now I just have the muffler, I haven't met anyone that hasn't like the sound. Been trying to get Ricky pointers to make it in the Spyder world. He pretty much sold out of everything he made for Spyderfest .
    Looks like the punisher series. Id like to hear a clip of it with the Lamonster bypass.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage
    Last edited by AY4B; 05-25-2018 at 10:06 PM.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Looks like the punisher series. Id like to hear a clip of it with the Lamonster bypass.
    +1 for this request
    17 F3 Limited (Pearl White), Sena 10C intercom, X Grip iPhone mount, IPS key, spyder to go cup holder, Lamonster Highway Center Lane, TricLED engine lights, TricLED night rider, LS2 Helmets, Lamonster Bypass pipe, 2 Brothers Exhaust, mirror relocator kit, Bluetooth radio module, OEM Backrest, Rear LED Light Kit

2017 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

I like his Cat bypass better but I already have a Lamonster one with a can opener baffle. Right now I just have the stock muffler though.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

This is his Cat Delete
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

I like his Cat bypass better but I already have a Lamonster one with a can opener baffle. Right now I just have the stock muffler though.
    I have Lamonster bypass pipe and stock muffler as well but I do not have any baffles in.
    17 F3 Limited (Pearl White), Sena 10C intercom, X Grip iPhone mount, IPS key, spyder to go cup holder, Lamonster Highway Center Lane, TricLED engine lights, TricLED night rider, LS2 Helmets, Lamonster Bypass pipe, 2 Brothers Exhaust, mirror relocator kit, Bluetooth radio module, OEM Backrest, Rear LED Light Kit

2017 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder601 View Post
    +1 for this request
    It is LOUD! Here is a vid of the VooDoo with and without the cat (it is a Spyder Attitude bypass which is the same thing as Lamonster's).... I can't imagine the Punisher is any quieter.....

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic