Spyder Garage

Default COULD SOMEONE PLEASE

... create/develop a light-weight, waterproof, full-size, economic, travel-type cover for the F3L/F3T with topcase and side bags. There are lots of folks on here apparently looking and asking, so there should be a sizeable and waiting market for any manufacturer who chooses to respond. I have looked, but haven't yet found. Sure, there is a half-cover for the F3T with top case; how about making a full one? There is a full, light-weight cover for an F3S, but it won't fit an F3L with a topcase. Maybe there's a manufacturer that could combine the two. There is an UltraGard cover, "4-475AB" that is made for the RTL; in a pinch, you can get it over an F3L, but the fit is sloppy at the front and over the windshield, and very, very tight (stretched to its limits) over the F3L topcase. I had one, and almost took my scissors and needle/thread to make some alterations. I'd rather pay for a properly manufactured product. So, how about it someone? How long must F3L owners have to put up with fruitless searches and notices saying: "not designed for/will not fit F3L w. topcase"??? Yeah, I know BRP makes both a full storage cover and a full trailering cover for an F3L. But both are heavy, bulky and expensive (in fact, I own/use one of the latter). It would just be nice to find a lighter, less bulky and cheaper alternative that would keep hot sun and rain off my Spyder, and be small enough when rolled up so as to be convenient to carry on trips. Too much to ask?????? Lots of others are also looking and asking. Your support is welcomed if you care to add your voice.
    Last edited by bushrat; 05-25-2018 at 08:29 AM.
    [SIGPIC]
    2017 F3 Ltd. Intense Red Pearl/Metallic Black topside
    2017 F3Limited , lowered brake pedal Intense Red Pearl w. Metallic Black topside

Spyder Garage

I believe this is what you are looking for

https://www.nelsonrigg.com/luggage/s...er-detail.html
    17 F3 Limited (Pearl White), Sena 10C intercom, X Grip iPhone mount, IPS key, spyder to go cup holder, Lamonster Highway Center Lane, TricLED engine lights, TricLED night rider, LS2 Helmets, Lamonster Bypass pipe, 2 Brothers Exhaust, mirror relocator kit, Bluetooth radio module, OEM Backrest, Rear LED Light Kit

2017 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder601 View Post
    I believe this is what you are looking for
    Yep.......the 370 is what I am using, albeit on a 16 F3-L without the trunk, but I do have the huge BRP adjustable passenger rest, so I needed the “trunk” version.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    Yep.......the 370 is what I am using, albeit on a 16 F3-L without the trunk, but I do have the huge BRP adjustable passenger rest, so I needed the “trunk” version.

Pete
    What is the pack size and weight. Could one use a compression bag on this? Is this something you can realistically carry with you when on a trip? Or is it a "stay-at-home" item?
    2018 F3 Limited black, dark

Spyder Garage

Default Many Thanks

Much gratitude to Spyder601 and Peteoz for pointing out this cover. I had checked Nelson-Rigg previously, but must have missed this one. My error. Thanks for helping improve upon my visually challenged state (the photo in the ad is somewhat deceiving; appears to be used on a Spyder without topcase, which is why I previously passed it by).
    Cheers.
    Last edited by bushrat; 05-26-2018 at 11:16 AM.
    [SIGPIC]
    2017 F3 Ltd. Intense Red Pearl/Metallic Black topside
    2017 F3Limited , lowered brake pedal Intense Red Pearl w. Metallic Black topside