Thread: Fobo ACS

Spyder Garage

Default Fobo ACS

I installed a detector in my RT 2014 in the ACS and the problem is that Fobo only measures up to 600 kpa, more or less 90 psi, as the pressure according to the manual without weight in the RT is 85 psi (250 lb cargo + passenger + 250 lb driver) when you go up to RT you always pass pressure continuously warning.The app can not raise the reference pressure to about 120 psi is what it will work. Is this or do I have something wrong?

Spyder Garage

Nothing you can do about it as their pressure ceiling is 87psi. You would have to install a standalone TPMS device from another maker assuming you can find one with higher operational range....

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default I have them

Give me a call 209-887-3283

fullsizeoutput_4b9d.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
    Nothing you can do about it as their pressure ceiling is 87psi. You would have to install a standalone TPMS device from another maker assuming you can find one with higher operational range....

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default I believe.....

Quote Originally Posted by Moterofrustrado View Post
    I installed a detector in my RT 2014 in the ACS and the problem is that Fobo only measures up to 600 kpa, more or less 90 psi, as the pressure according to the manual without weight in the RT is 85 psi (250 lb cargo + passenger + 250 lb driver) when you go up to RT you always pass pressure continuously warning.The app can not raise the reference pressure to about 120 psi is what it will work. Is this or do I have something wrong?

You are exceeding the recommended weight limit of the spyder. It is only designed to carry 494 pounds total. 250 pounds of cargo + a passenger + a 250 pound driver is way beyond the safety limits of the 2014 RTS. You are seriously looking trouble in the face if that is what you are putting on that spyder.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    You are exceeding the recommended weight limit of the spyder. It is only designed to carry 494 pounds total. 250 pounds of cargo + a passenger + a 250 pound driver is way beyond the safety limits of the 2014 RTS. You are seriously looking trouble in the face if that is what you are putting on that spyder.
    250 pounds of cargo? Are you carrying a fully loaded tool kit and lead bars in each storage area, Motero?
    ......or do you mean cargo+passenger = 250lbs?

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default I hope your right......

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    250 pounds of cargo? Are you carrying a fully loaded tool kit and lead bars in each storage area, Motero?
    ......or do you mean cargo+passenger = 250lbs?

Pete
    and Motero just made a "type-o."

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycledave View Post
    Llámame al 209-887-3283

fullsizeoutput_4b9d.jpg
    Thanks, but I can not call you, I live in Spain
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-10-2022 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE = Motorcycledave; 1380936] Llámame al 209-887-3283

fullsizeoutput_4b9d.jpg[/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = Peteoz; 1381025] ¿250 libras de carga? ¿Llevas un kit de herramientas completamente cargado y barras de plomo en cada área de almacenamiento, Motero?
    ...... ¿o quieres decir carga + pasajero = 250 libras?

Pete [/ QUOTE]

I weigh 110 kg = 242 lb, my women 63 kg = 139 lb and the luggage 25 kg = 55 lb. which makes a total of 198 kg = 436 lb. This according to manual is 550 Kpa / 80 Lb in the ACS without weight in the vehicle once everything is loaded is more than the limit of the sensor and the App