Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Another tool......if you Facebook

What if there was a place...
    -You had addresses, telephone numbers for every Can Am Spyder Dealer in the entire world?
    -You could access that instantly with a smart phone out on the road?
    -It had dealer reports from actual ryders that had their bykes serviced there?
    -It had a growing list of Independent Service Centers with explanations of what they are able to do and also ryder reports?
    -What if you were also able to contribute your experiences in comments that would be searchable for others looking for information?
    Well there is such a place. Come join us a we grow.....
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Spyd...workWorldwide/

Spyder Garage

Not that I am knocking what has been done but as the list grows it will become very difficult to navigate. Scrolling through posts that are not in alphabetical order or even by country will not be easy on a cell phone. If there were a link to a data base that put them in order by country, state / Provence that would be great. Again I know this is time consuming work and I applaud you for taking on the task. But I know if it were me I would just look up the nearest dealer on my cell and not did through pages of info.
    2010 RTSM5

2010 RTSM5 , stock Stock Silver

Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    Not that I am knocking what has been done but as the list grows it will become very difficult to navigate. Scrolling through posts that are not in alphabetical order or even by country will not be easy on a cell phone. If there were a link to a data base that put them in order by country, state / Provence that would be great. Again I know this is time consuming work and I applaud you for taking on the task. But I know if it were me I would just look up the nearest dealer on my cell and not did through pages of info.
    That is what the search function is for. Type in US and instantly get every US dealer. Type any State in the search and instantly get every dealer or independent in that State that is in the system. If you are in France, type in France and instantly get all those dealers.

There are no chit chat posts or conversations. Every post is either a Dealer or Independent. Members contribute their experiences in the comments section of each dealer, so they stay with them and don't get buried over time. You really have to experience this first hand to see how well it actually works.
    Since the search criteria is done on the posts and not the comments, it doesn't matter how many comments a dealer has, it will continue to be lightning fast.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roadster Renovations View Post
    That is what the search function is for. Type in US and instantly get every US dealer. Type any State in the search and instantly get every dealer or independent in that State that is in the system. If you are in France, type in France and instantly get all those dealers.

There are no chit chat posts or conversations. Every post is either a Dealer or Independent. Members contribute their experiences in the comments section of each dealer, so they stay with them and don't get buried over time. You really have to experience this first hand to see how well it actually works.
    Since the search criteria is done on the posts and not the comments, it doesn't matter how many comments a dealer has, it will continue to be lightning fast.
    Found it ok that is great thank you
    2010 RTSM5

2010 RTSM5 , stock Stock Silver